Create Account

S52 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 11:18 PM by MarlinManiac4.)

Player Name: Bradley Barkov

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Yes I am. But for reference anyway, my discord ID is: MarlinManiac4#4976

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

I'm a Defenseman who is focused on being able to contribute offensively with smart and quick passes from the point or in the breakout, while also being solid on defense. I would like to eventually work on the scoring, but that is secondary. Want to be the ideal "Quarterback" on the PP.

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Not really. Only the people I've chatted to so far on the discord.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

Im a big Florida Panthers Fan. Hopefully this year is the year.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

Pasta and Chicken. Love making enough to have leftovers through the next few days.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.

Im on the job hunt currently after recently graduating with my masters degree, giving me more free time at the moment. That will likely change in the coming months, but I anticipate I would still have time in the evenings to participate even after landing a job.

Player Name:
Jimmy Wagner

Player Position:
(Right) Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
4-5

Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Rookie, not yet, didn't consider it high priority with how the rookie forum looked.

Athletic two way player, skate first, then shoot, willing to block shots and get back on D.

Nope

Preds first, Jackets second.

I love to cook, my favorite easy meal is a chipotle chicken quesadilla, but if I have more time I love making pizza in my cast iron and frying chicken.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
Upper 20s, student, not working, have a bachelors and masters in economics atm, getting a few more grad classes done and then going to med school in 2021.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Player Name: Edward Williams

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes! Teddy#1623

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Physical player with good passing ability

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope! But meeting people in the discord

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I'm very good at making rice Smile 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 20, college, big into video games and sports!

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Player Name: Sven Svenson

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2? (new not sure)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, LordBirdman#8555

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Offensive focused player with sound defense

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Being from Boston, Bruins.. but always more of a fan of the game and players than specific teams

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Stir fry

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. I have a full time job in finance, gf, and play squash (retired from hockey)

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Player Name:
William Hartmann

Player Position:
Left Wing

Yes.

Yes.

The second coming of Alex Burrows.

One other person, but I'm not sure what his user is.

Canucks for life.

Pasta of any sort.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):
19, a university student. I also work part time for a hockey team!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 01:19 AM by roastpuff.)

Player Name: Magnus Liljeström

Player Position: Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes - roastpuff#1709

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Adam Larsson/Oliver Ekman-Larsson/Alex Edlier

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks!

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: beef bourguignon

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):

Over 30, working with computers all day, I play ultimate frisbee and love cooking

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Player Name: Antti Antinen

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Stekki#8849

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A two way forward who can score

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Montreal

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I like to bake desserts with marijuana butter

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I am an adult dude who has a decent job and a cat. I recently bought a sega genesis.

Player Name: Steve Harrington

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Lime#5253

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I want to be the all time assist leader.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Blackhawks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I'm not a great cook but I can mess up a mean eggs Benedict.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 19, formerly employed at Scoops Ahoy. Babysit a flock of adorable rugrats.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Player Name: Patric Twist

Yup
I am I am
A player who thrives driving wide and playing on the boards
Nope
Stanley Cup Champions the St. Louis Blues
Scrambled eggs
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): mid-twenties, , in IT looking for a new job currently.  I'm a laid back guy. 

Player Name:
Scott Hamilton

Player Position:
LW

drunkmunky88#8373

I dont think i am

Sniper

no

Canucks

steak

Im 31 and work full time at a drywall manufacturing plant, i play hockey and football in my free time.

Player Name: Jerry Huuveri

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Well rounded and consistent goalie who gives the team chance to win every game.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Not yet.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Boston Bruins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Tenderloin beef with baked potatoes

I´m 27 yo dude who works as security at shopping center. I´m also studying business economics at the moment to see if there is some opportunities for me.

[Image: HuuveriCUDA.png]
 Raptors Raptors Sweden Thanks to @JSS for the sig! Sweden Barracuda Barracuda 

Player Name: PKRII

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

no
no
hockey player
no

habs

Sushi

23 years of age, dank memer, student

[Image: giphy.mp4]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 04:58 PM by Blues.)

Player Name: Rocco Berni

Player Position: Centre

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Solid 4, if I were to ballpark it

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yeah, not super active on there, but I can try to transition

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes sir

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaker, think Ryan Johansen on steroids

Do you know anyone on the site?: Lots of the older guys that been around since like S20

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Leafs

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: A wrap with chicken fingers, lettuce, grated cheese, BBQ Ranch, and BBQ sauce. Unreal.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 20 years old, university student on a work term until late April. Big sports stats guy, sports video game player, and fantasy sports fan.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Player Name: Jukka Timonen

Player Position: RD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I imagine I'll probably end up in the middle 3 range

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: For sure

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I believe so

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two way D, similar playstyle as someone like Pietrangelo or Hedman

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Red Wings

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Breaded chicken and homemade pasta

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 27, working as a researcher in an oncology lab 

Player Name:
Zoltan Topalo

Player Position:
LEFT WINGAHHHH. 

I would say around a 4 to a 5. during the week is easier for me at work. Sit at my computer all day.
Definitely comfortable there. Rangerjase#8082
I'm in the rookie discord. Been following along. Also in the meet the GM's
Looking to build a two way power forward. Able to score and play, and also be a defensive asset instead of a liability.
Not a soul
New York Rangers

My favorite is a full Packer smoked brisket. Nothing like being sleep deprived and cooking a hunk of meat for 12-14 hours.

Happy to share more over discord. 31 yr old dude, married work full time. Thats the extent of it publically, but shoot me a discord PM happy to chat. 

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]