Create Account

S52 Vancouver Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Lucas Hellquist

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Depends on the day really. Sometimes I'm active all day, others I won't be because life. But I will do my best to be active as much as possible.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
Hell yea! (NightRobin#1018)

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes!

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Joe Thornton like

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Nope!

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
SJ Sharks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: N/A

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):
Recent graduate and currently unemployed but searching. Early 20s. Love soccer (Juventus!) and video games and books! Ask me anything and I will try to answer!

[Image: EXyOBWw.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 10:06 PM by bobbybye88.)

Player Name:

Miro Slapskinnenen

Player Position:

LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Yes. Big Bob#5888

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

Yes

I'm looking to build a shifty and smooth goal scorer. I want Miro to be one of the most memorable players in SHL history.

I've begun to meet people on the site. The only person I know is also a rookie, noah3calhoun.

Dallas Stars

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

I make a mean burger. Tastiest burger on Earth.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):

I'm a student with a lot of free time and I'm looking to fill that time.

[Image: Bobbybye88.gif]

Player Name: Burlok Sulfurgold

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I want to be first in on the forecheck, getting the puck to the scorers! I'd also like to play in front of the net, tipping pucks and getting the garbage goals.

I do not!

I mostly follow the Leafs, but I try to watch as many other games as I can, when time allows.

I'm a big grilled cheese guy.

I'm a work from home video editor! So I usually have quite a bit of time on my hands between editing, talking to clients, and walking my dog.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Player Name:
Luke Niemi
Player Position:
Left Wing
I don't have it right now, but I will get it.

Playmaker
No
Detroit Red Wings
I'm not much of a cook, but I make some good scrambled eggs.

Player Name: Jack Kanoff

Player Position: Defenceman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): On Discord? 5.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes please

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: John Carlson-esque

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes (DylanJJ, Dankoa, Nokazoa)

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Washington Capitals

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I can't cook for the life of me so I'll take a pack of ramen noodles, k thx

Player Name:
Toki Wartooth

Player Position:
D

yes

I am yessir

A stay at home defensemen with exceptional positioning and excellent passing

Nope, but meeting more people every day

St. Louis Blues

BBQ spare ribs, grilled or slow cooked.  Sometimes I'll fuck around and throw some brown sugar on them if I'm feeling dirty.

Masters student, 23, working inconsistent hours, currently loving music, weightlifting, and copious amounts of food in the pursuit of gains.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Player Name:
Ethan Price

Player Position:
Right Wing

I'm going to have to say 5. I'm planning on dedicating quite a bit of time to learning and participating in the league. It's a really interesting concept for me that I'd love to learn more about.

I am, I use Discord almost solely for communication with others. I'm in about twenty different channels at the moment.

Yes.

I'm trying to go with a pure goal scorer with a lethal shot. Most comparably to someone like David Pastrnak or Auston Matthews.

I do not, I'm brand new to the league. But I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of new people on here.

Boston Bruins

Gonna have to go with something basic but delicious. French Toast.

Player Name: Eric Hudson

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4? Probably on for a short time daily.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Never used it before but open to joining.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No, not yet.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two way forward, passing scoring and defense all equal. 

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Carolina Hurricanes

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Southern style mac and cheese. 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): About to turn 40, grew up in North Carolina, NC State graduate, now live in Oregon. Food scientist working at a brewery, also a homebrewer. Huge hockey fan. Locally following the Portland Winterhawks (WHL) and following the news about the new Seattle NHL team.

Player Name: Joe Simpson

Player Position: G

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Butterfly goalie who controls rebounds, uses his size in net to take away space and a shootout savey goaltender

Who is your favorite NHL team?: San Jose Sharks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Grilled cheese or Yakisoba

Player Name: A. Jobin

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Nope

What sort of player are you looking to build?: An above average goalie

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Blues

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Thai spicy beef and coconut rice

32, IT, love pretty much everything outdoorsy as well as gaming

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Player Name: Ethan Duncan

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I'd say about a 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, I use it everyday.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A two-way center.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Washington Capitals

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Don't really cook.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances.  I've been working in accounting for almost a decade now.  Always love to ice skate, but sadly never had the time to get into beer leagues.  Just bought a new SUV and am in love with it.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name: Michael Lee

Player Position: Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2 or 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I guess, I don't use it personally though

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two-way defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: Probably a few from the other players I've had

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Calgary Flames

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Don't cook much anymore

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): Mid 20s, student

Player Name: Ziggy Tambo

Player Position: LW

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Sure. I have one but don't use it much currently. But that seems like the way around here so I'm down.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking winger that is defensively sound. I'm looking to be paired on a line with a scoring forward.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Canes

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Baked chicken with fried onion things on top. Easiest best meal when paired with some hearty Mac and cheese

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I'm 28, working during the week in IT. Favorite team is the Canes and I watch all of their games. I play some rocket league and other games in my spare time. When it's nice out, I play disc golf a few times a week. Looking forward to being part of the league!

[Image: TF7ZTeC.png]
Ziggy Tambo - LW - Anaheim Outlaws

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Name:
Braden Lowrie
Player Position:
Right Wing
Yes 
I am! Tigerfan895#0054
High scoring wing who can hopefully aid in a championship win!
jeffie43
Arizona Coyotes
It has no real name, but it's a mixture of beef, rice, and carrots. Simple to make, tastes really good.
To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 19, In between HS/College, No occupation. 

Player Name: Rikard Hammarberg

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yep. tam#4509

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: All round smooth skating offensive forward - slightly pass first than shoot first

Do you know anyone on the site?: roastpuff

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Steak/Prime Rib Roast

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): Im am in my 30s working. Following the Canucks and watching / playing some vidya games.