Create Account

Phone Silent
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 12:47 AM by KillaScrilla.)

Trey Nets has been nervously waiting for his agent to call to say he’s been in contact with some teams ahead of the SHL draft. For the last few days he has been trying to stay busy at his cabin in the mountains by chopping wood, going fishing or hunting or basically anything that distracts him from worrying about his future in the SHL.
 While he didn’t have the rookie season he was hoping for he also was on the last line in St. Louis this season. He knew going in that would likely be the case and was ok with it as long as it helped the team in winning. They already had good veteran leadership and had drafted another center ahead of him in the draft. Also he had to take a brief absence from the team to tend to some medical emergencies in his family. Upon returning he has been working hard to show that he’s committed to winning and whatever team takes him. 
With all of his hopes and dreams on the line his phone has been quite on his end. After talking to a couple of teams it’s basically been a dead period now and that worries him right before the draft. To take away his mind he decided to just take it easy and get away from everyone. 
He hopes the phone will start ringing soon as the draft approaches but he’s trying to be realistic with himself and keep his hopes in check of where and when he will be drafted. 
While not great stats he has been working on his faceoffs and passing skills while also improving his defense. You can’t be on offense without playing some defense is what I’ve been told. While being a hard shooter and scoring center he wants to round out his all around game. 
So GMs, reach out to him and give him some advice of what to work on or what your looking for and see if he’s interested in working on the pointers. He’s a very teachable student of the game he’s come to love.

Someone reach out to my boy, he’s gonna be a steal.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

01-14-2020, 12:56 AMjfisherr Wrote: Someone reach out to my boy, he’s gonna be a steal.

Seriously. Dude's awesome in the LR and has been putting in some work since he's returned.

Don't sleep on Trey Nets.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

I can't call people when I don't have any picks. Nets is legit.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page