Create Account

Sve7en 1/19
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 12:43 PM by sve7en.)

Pre-draft sig hype:
[Image: u522F15.png]

Bustin' out the young Seth Jones, including youngster-esque cage helmet.
In hindsight, I don't love that I didn't extend the near shoulder all the way down to the edge. Excited to have Seth Jones to use as a face going forward though!

Edit:
Post Draft! Made a jersey edit and new sig
[Image: x8eJeHu.png]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 02:34 AM by sve7en.)

Note: first media creation, not draft bonus.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Sig 1: 2/5 - 500k
Good job on the lighting and blending. Obviously the text is the weak point here. You tried to add some depth by putting it behind the wormhole looking thing which I think was a good idea but not executed the best. The text itself is just too small and plain. Solid pre-draft start.
Sig 2: 3/5 - 750k + 100k bonus
I really like this one. Really clean. Good blurring and blending. Jersey is on point. The text is both the weakness and strength of this one. I really like how it's laid out, with JIMMY in front of the outline of WAGNER. But the Agency FB is gonna kill me man. PLEASE add another font somewhere. Props for including the links in your image. Bonus points awarded for the clean jersey swap among other things. You're well on your way to getting some 4s or 5s.
Payout: 2.7m

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate