Create Account

Prospect Showcase

Hello SMJHL!
Or should I say, even more specifically, S53 rookies!

As you might have been teased, there will be a Prospect Showcase of your players that will happen tomorrow! I’ll be in charge of running the tournament in STHS and making the teams. Teams will be made up randomly with as much as players as possible. So far, I think we would have about 6 teams. We will run head to head games and conclude with a playoff of the best 4 teams (single elimination). Head to Head games will mean we’ll have about 30 games played for six teams. This is a lot to cover for one person, so we came up with an idea that could even be beneficial for you to learn some ropes in the SMJHL, see how your player perform, gain some money and have fun participating in your first ever Prospect Showcase!

Here's how it will breakdown:
Each game will be put up to claim in this specific thread tomorrow at the showcase start. You can’t claim before I open the thread, so keep an eye on the announcements in your S53 class discord tomorrow.
Once you claim a game, you will have to write a 300+ words recap on that game. This is heavily inspired of the Post Game Show forum section which you’ll be able to do when the season start, this is a perfect opportunity to learn how to do it!

The game recap will be worth 1,000,000$ upon reaching the requirements. It will need to be written before the end of double media (January 20th).

The claim will be open first to S53 rookies for 48h. After, SMJHL players will be able to claim the remaining games.

Thank you for your time and I’ll see you tomorrow!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

hype!!!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Good luck Reddit 53’s ...

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

oh BABY

[Image: FWWm8En.jpg]
Hiroshi Ohira - S53 RW #36 Manhattan Rage/Colorado Raptors

do i have to play even if i am not rookie ?
-andrei kostitsyn

Let's go!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]