Create Account

S52 Interested Prospects

[Image: KxMA8VE.png]

Come and answer some questions

Who is your player?:

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Who is your player?: Cal Labovitch. Swiss playmaker on the right wing. Third in rookie points in the SMJHL.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: I expect to play for Detroit next season no matter what SHL team draft me TBH. The season after as well, probably. 

Is there anything you'd like to know about the Renegades or our team members (feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly)?: I know most things already, since I spoke to a couple of you.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 10. Not a team hopper, hoping to find a spot and stay there to be the face of the franchise.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: I'm currently in between jobs. Did the IIHF HOF last season, and applied for WJC GM of Team Alpine. Looking to pick up a more permanent job when something I like comes along. So for now, I do media.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty