Create Account

I'm a FA, here are my thoughts :)
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 01:10 AM by XLeafer.)

Hello, Its me. This is the annual thing that is happening and that is me typing a media piece once a year because I do not like to type but I only do this when I need money and I really need money so I better get some money here. Anyways, I could not think of any other topic other than share my thoughts on each team and I have no idea how good each team is or how good each team will be. So yeah, this is what I am really going to do. I am not going to rank them in order because that's not me but I will shit on a team. Since I am a FA, I base my interest on 3 things, locker room, money and team competitiveness.

Stampede Stampede Stampede

I know finn well. I was on the team for my last season from my last player and we won the championship. They have very solid people I know and sounds like a fun environment. I actually forgot what it was like there but I definitely know it was not bad at all. They are also a competitive team who is looking for a championship but not the favourites but they are a playoff team. Nice team. Will say though that I will never forget finn calling me stinky because that was very rude of him and I demand an apology (jk).

syndicate syndicate syndicate

Not going to lie, I did not know the league expanded so I am way behind but still, they are a good team. They have people from the S30s just like me and I look over the roster, and say Oh hey I know him/her. Velevra is a fantastic GM and positioning this team in the positives. This team is already one of the best offensive teams and I myself am an offensive player, a goal scorer specifically. This is a very interesting team. I will say though that it is impressive for an expansion team to start off good like now because personally, I expected them to start sucking but they are not. There is a lot of Chelsea Dagger's playing in this team and loving it.

Steelhawks Steelhawks Steelhawks

This team doesn't need me. And I bet this team doesn't even like me, lmao.

Rage Rage Rage

Ah, the Rage. I remember the Rage, I remember the McZ Rage. Are they still good? God damn right. They are a top 5 team in the league and they have a good young core and good vets. I know luke very good and his grittiness spread to me because that is all I see from him and it isn't even bad, I just fell in love with gritty and it is very weird but it is normal in this world. I also know eggy's edginess and no, its not bad. They're also a good team and had a good chance! But Hamilton exists. There were a lot of rage after that, haha gottem.

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

I remember the wolfpack being a dominance in the league and my times in WKP, they always kick us out but now I thought they would be good but no, they have not. But looking at the roster, I do not know how they were bad because they have a pretty solid roster and a young team, maybe I missed some transactions but whatever. Though I will say that raven is my crush and I always have him as my role model and whatever he tells me to do, I listen to him even though he uses his force sometimes and I do not mind even in NSFL but that is life. NEW will be a good team but are they a good team right now? Idk, you tell me. But its good to see the patriots fall apart.

Barracuda Barracuda Barracuda

Not going to lie, this team is very unlucky. We could have one with 4 chances to just get one win and we just threw it away. I think this team was more unlucky that the WKP team in the S30s. It is not a good feeling. This team has gone through stuff but it was fun. We were very unlucky last season with the PDO, and then with a stacked roster to a sweep which is hockey, ask the real tampa bay lightning. Its a tradition in tampa bay is what I'll see. The locker room here is fun and very friendly. I will say that this team in my top option right now. Very good things will happen to this team one day. But not the lightning.

Stars Stars Stars

So I guess this team is rebuilding and not in contention which is kind of a bummer. Especially with lokitonov leaving, I do not know how this team will do. But I will say one thing though. Mika Kandinsky made my life in my rookie season very stressful because I scored 43 points in my rookie season which was very impressive but Mika crushes it with like 65 points which is equivalent to Gretzky's 90+ goal season, yes unbreakable. I do not think it will every happen unless FHM does some fishy stuff but yeah, Mika is pretty much the standout here. Also, I like toronto sports but they make my life tough and I hate it dearly.

Platoon Platoon Platoon

Yes, my old team. I thought JR would draft me but he passed me so I cried. Even traded the draftee and made me depressed, thought they do not want me anymore, possibly they do not like me anymore. Wongy, Allegiant, Dame, asc are still there. But my guy bojo is also there and he has helped me in this league. If you did not know, Bojo is my dad and he even called me a son one day and it questioned me on what he meant by that until I was gone from the locker room, we never saw each other again. I still do not know if it is Bojo or Beaujeaux but I would like some of his biscuits.

Dragons Dragons Dragons

Yes, the calgary dragons. The team that reverse sweep us and destroyed my dreams of winning a championship in my rookie season. But this team is still very good and i think Esa is very good at this GM job It is very incredible for this team to have 2 grandfather. One being Izzy who's player is the grandfather of this league and slappy who I think is right now and there is nothing bad about it, it is very spectacular. This is a playoff team for sure, and this is the team that can make some noise in the playoffs as well and they are like the Boston Bruins except they are not assholes. This is a canadian team, there is no head punching or kneeing or licking and that stuff.

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

Edmonton also beat my team in the finals and I still cry about it. But this team has people I know well. They got trella, caltroit, muford, stennett and my pbe teammate, c9. How could I forget my twin, leafs4ever. People actually think we are the same and he is my multi but that is not true. Leafs is more elite and more attractive than I am and he is one of the dads of this league which I am not even close to being. Though it does suck to be a leafs fan and there is pain involved which is why is sucks being a leafs fan. But yeah, very good team and very good team for a long time. They have been beasts and they'll be beasts next season, what can I say. This edmonton team is better than the oilers will ever be even with mcdavid though he will leave in 2026.

Panthers Panthers Panthers

One thing I remember about the Panthers is the finals between WKP and LAP. Two teams that have never won a championship and we won it so yeah, props to myself for even remembering that, it was fun but this team is also in a fun ride. They just squeaked into the playoffs and I have no idea if it will happen again because my SHL knowledge is awful. But yeah, I'm gonna ignore the goal differential. Have to say Wasty is a very good GM and not only a very good GM but a very good artist. His graphics are untouchable level. Speaking of the panthers, the Florida Panthers destroyed my team and I had a long tantrum, good night.

Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

You know I thought the chiefs were good but I looked at the standings and just moved on, did not say much. I'm sure they are rebuilding and will be good one day, oh boy do I see them part of drama at some point. The only GM thing is very interesting but also, my guy TML is also on the team and he is one good son of a gun. Also that McZ guy is a pretty ecstatic guy as well. I would bet on that as well. He is a G.O.D.

Specters Specters Specters

Just wanna say I am very impressed by how this team was build because I don't think I have seen a team dominate this much, well edmonton is there too but ya. Like this is a stacked team and JK and TDZ are doing an incredible job there. The way they plan stuff and their moves are great and yeah, this is a very good group. The best team in the league and you can look at statistics. This team can dominate and you know me, I love to dominate and that is what my player means, Domination. But NOLA makes me hype and I do not like myself being hyped because karma can comeback to me and hurt me real bad,

pride pride pride

The Portland Admirals are not a playoff team but they will be a playoff team and go back there and one day, win it all. But is it now because I want it now. Unless I am wayne gretzky and make any team good. But yeah, grapehead is my idol and I follow his experience here and I always praise him and whoever goes after him, I fight back. This is very serious and no one shall even make fun of the Pride. The moment I saw EJ and bilbo, I figured it is already a blast and I dearly miss them and I hope we can talk to each other one day. You know, pride is something I love in my life and I need more pride.

Renegades Renegades Renegades

For some reason, when i think of this team, I think of Allen. This team just missed out on a playoff spot and I believe this team will be back in the playoffs but then again with my SHL knowledge, I do not know when that will be. But this team has a good young group and hopes for them all as they can one moment, return to the playoffs and make some noise but is it this season? Also dermot is a stinker.

Jets Jets Jets

This team also squeaked into the playoffs and this team also beat me in the finals. How do I remember this, God knows how. But I remember this team having a stacked and popular roster but that's history. History is old and no one cares about that anymore. But they are still a playoff team and there is nothing bad going on there and so, this is not a team that is out of my options but you know, anything can happen because its hockey. Hockey is a random sport and so is this league.

Just a few more words because I need to hit 2000 words, uh if you do not like what I said about your team, do not complain, you either shut up or just do not take it seriously. It is all for fun! I have not have had fun today but I hope I do in the future so yeah, money money.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dragonite Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

syndicate

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I remember days of past Toonza glory with a young XLeafer

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]