Create Account

TEAM DACH S51 WJC ROSTER

Germany  Austria  Switzerland TEAM DACH WJC ROSTER Switzerland  Austria  Germany

Team DACH has finally made its triumphant return to the World Junior Championships for its first championship since winning gold back in S49. The management, myself and @Mutedfaith have put together a roster that will hopefully bring victory back to DACH.

Goaltenders

Nolan McMahon @Reynolds – McMahon has finally been called up to play for the Los Angeles Panthers next season and so it is his final season with Team DACH after having led us to the championship back in S49 and hopefully he can help us there again.

Markus Tegernako @KlusteR – Tegernako made his debut at WJC last year when played back up for Emiko Spector. Unfortunately, this year will probably be his last as he is expected to be called up by the Minnesota Chiefs.

Defense

Noah Andros @Good_Ole_Kimmy – Noah Andros is back on Team DACH again but only just, as the powers that be seemed determined to keep him off our roster! The management has managed to persuade them that he should play, however.

Daniel Kuster @kuschy – Kuster was Team Alpine's top scorer in the round robin last year with 18 points and hopefully he will do just as well this year.

Martin Nemo @NemoThePuppet – Nemo is one of three S53 prospects who have made the roster. Hopefully he will do well despite never having played in the SMJHL.

Lando Norris @BreDoubleT – Apparently we aren't allowed to have an All-Swiss defense and so Germany's only player has made the roster. Norris is also a FOUR STAR CUP CHAMPION (GO BOATS).

Danila Zhernov @iOBESE – Switzerland's newest transfer from Ukraine will be making their DACH debut after playing with Team World last season.

Ursin Zimmermann @UrsinZ – Zimmermann is a great defenseman who came fourth in the league for defenseman points this season and that should help us out a lot.

Forwards

Rocco Berni @Blues – Berni is an S53 prospect but he arrived in time to get in a good number of games already in the SMJHL for the Anaheim Outlaws so his experience should help the team.

Daniel Bischoff @dylanjj37 –  I don't know who this is but he's on the roster.

Ricky Bobby @ImASurvivor – Ricky Bobby is a great player who has sort of disappeared recently but I think he will show up and do well for DACH.

William Hartmann @"thecanadiancanuck" – Another S53 prospect, hopefully the experience he gets from this championship will help him in his rookie SMJHL season.

Riley Kuse @BuckeyeKeese – Kuse played for the Lethbridge Lions last season and played his first WJC last year with Team Alpine.

Cal Labovitch @Mutedfaith – I don't know who this is either.

Mitchell van der Heijden @bluesfan55 – Mitchell van der Heijden pestered me and pestered me until I agreed to put him on the roster so here he is. He is also a FOUR STAR CUP CHAMPION (GO BOATS).

Luca Veccelli @Symmetrik – Veccelli is Switzerland's best center so he should be a big part of the team.

The following Austrians have also made the roster as forwards but unfortunately I don't know a lot about them:

Andrey Barbashev II @RaiN – Austrian.
Theo Golury @HabsFanFromOntario – Austrian.
Cassidy Lhotsky @Kasterborous – Austrian.
Mega Tron @"Jakub" – Austrian.
Thomas Vanice @JuOSu – Austrian.
Alexander Wachter @MP7 – Austrian.

There were quite a lot of S53 prospects who could have easily been on this roster but we just didn't have room for everyone. I look forward to seeing them play in the WJC in the future, though.

Switzerland  Germany  Austria  Switzerland  Switzerland  Austria  Germany  Switzerland

Congrats everyone who made the roster!

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

Excited to see how my fellow S53 brethren do!

I don't know a lot about you either lmao, thanks for putting me on the roster

Need a sig :-/

Nice blurb about me

01-16-2020, 07:41 PMJakub Wrote: I don't know a lot about you either lmao, thanks for putting me on the roster

01-16-2020, 07:56 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Nice blurb about me

I'm sorry! Sad

I really didn't know what to say about you without just saying you were all going to be good and it being repetitive! I love my Austrian friends though!

Austria Austria Austria

hey @dylanjj37 thanks for putting me on the roster
Am I at least playing top 12 minutes

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

bruh now we the old heads I can't even believe
"I don't know a lot about you"
We could say we founded the league, they wouldn't know any better lmao

01-16-2020, 08:05 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: hey @dylanjj37 thanks for putting me on the roster

You may possibly be playing some minutes but there is no guarantee, sorry.

01-16-2020, 08:02 PMdylanjj37 Wrote:
01-16-2020, 07:41 PMJakub Wrote: I don't know a lot about you either lmao, thanks for putting me on the roster

I'm sorry!  Sad

I really didn't know what to say about you without just saying you were all going to be good and it being repetitive! I love my Austrian friends though!

Austria Austria Austria
it's all good I am just teasing, If you want some money for this tho you could write a little something about each person's player's build and where they fit in on the roster. Make some easy money with a topic already written for you.

01-16-2020, 08:08 PMJakub Wrote:
bruh now we the old heads I can't even believe

Maybe if you Austrians actually joined the WJC server I would know more about you? Hmm

01-16-2020, 08:05 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: hey @dylanjj37 thanks for putting me on the roster
I'm taking your minutes just because of this comment

01-16-2020, 08:10 PMdylanjj37 Wrote:
01-16-2020, 08:08 PMJakub Wrote: bruh now we the old heads I can't even believe

Maybe if you Austrians actually joined the WJC server I would know more about you?  Hmm
Oh I don't even know what it is I'm not even in the lr lmao my last 2 players were czech, couldn't do that again lmao

01-16-2020, 08:10 PMJakub Wrote:
01-16-2020, 08:02 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: I'm sorry!  Sad

Austria Austria Austria
it's all good I am just teasing, If you want some money for this tho you could write a little something about each person's player's build and where they fit in on the roster. Make some easy money with a topic already written for you.

I am not good at writing about builds and things. I probably should have just made @Mutedfaith write this.

01-16-2020, 08:12 PMJakub Wrote:
01-16-2020, 08:10 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: Maybe if you Austrians actually joined the WJC server I would know more about you?  Hmm
Oh I don't even know what it is I'm not even in the lr lmao my last 2 players were czech, couldn't do that again lmao

WJC Discord

Need more Austrians please Austria