Create Account

S51 Awards Show

01-20-2020, 06:52 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: It's nice to be thought of. Thank you for that much at least.

Congratulations, @dylanjj37 for winning it and his other award(s) this season.

Thank you! You were great too!

01-20-2020, 06:58 PMdylanjj37 Wrote:
01-20-2020, 06:52 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: It's nice to be thought of. Thank you for that much at least.

Congratulations, @dylanjj37 for winning it and his other award(s) this season.

Thank you! You were great too!

Congrats Two-Timer!

In third place, we have..... @nubbedindaribs Bobby Bobcalf (VAN)

Unfortunately for Bobcalf, it was slightly too hard for the committee to distinguish between the defensive impact he had compared to his linemates. Still, congrats on the nom!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

we interrupt this award presentation to present some breaking news: the top remaining FA has decided where he will be taking his talents - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2764496

Back to the regular scheduled programming - although Bromanov has already staked his claim to this award, we will have to see if he actually wins.....

in a close battle, the winner just BARELY edged out the finalist.....

the.

winner.

is.

@thiefofcheese Congrats Ivan! Come grab your trophy!

01-20-2020, 06:44 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: I am busy tonight but i hereby accept the award for best defensive forward

this is awkward

Up next is the Elias Armia Award - The Commisioner's Award of Excellence! I would like to thank @BadWolf for her in-depth explanations for this award. Can't wait to see what you do as Commish of the SMJHL, we're in great hands.

Elias Armia Award - The Commisioner's Award of Excellence
@Geekusoid Strom Chamberlain (ANA)
@Fitted2106 Michael Fitted (CAR)
@Mutedfaith Cal Labovitch (DET)
@kenvald Sven Yxskaft (VAN)

@Geekusoid Strom Chamberlain (ANA)
Geekusoid also stood out to be with his media. I feel there is a new post almost every week from him. As a rookie, he also participated in PGS. When I talked to his GM, there was nothing but good things. He stated “ In the locker room, he’s one of the most active members, he’s always doing what he can to make the LR a fun place to be and to engage his teammates.” This attitude as a team player is what stood out overall to me.

@Fitted2106 Michael Fitted (CAR)
Fitted has been an amazing member to this site. Nothing but positive things have been said about him. Including, “Whenever someone has a down sim, down day, or a bad anything, Fitted is always there just being himself and cheering everyone up.” His GM told me something very motivational, he said “ When he first came into the league, he was a project. Helping him update is probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but he listened and asked questions when he didn’t understand something. It took some time but he got the hang of things, and there’s no stopping him now. He’s irreplaceable.” Someone with such a positive attitude and an amazing drive deserves to be recognized.

@Mutedfaith Cal Labovitch (DET)
Mutedfaith stood out to me first through his well written media. Having done many this season, his name popped up a lot on site. As a Rookie, he participated in PGS and even tackled a PBP. His GMs spoke highly of him stating that he “Frequently offers to collaborate with our other rookies on PTs to make sure everyone is up to speed.” This dedication to the site is what I look for.

@kenvald Sven Yxskaft (VAN)
Kenvald has also been a very active rookie. Between PGS and media, I am surprised he has any free time. I heard from his GMs that kenvald is “usually around in discord and always wanting to know more about the league and how he can improve both as a player and as a user, no matter where he goes he's going to be able to make friends on the team and contribute to the conversation.” Motivation is a great trait. I was also told “today he asked who all we will be losing this season so he could say he’s going to to miss them.”

Congrats you guys, especially you first-gens on the noms! What an accomplishment, the positivity and activity of the three of you has not gone unnoticed. Fitted, you're excellent.

Overall these four have done amazing things this season and I hope they keep it up. That being said, the winner, due to his high praise within his locker room. As his GM told me, this person is “super team-focused throughout the season even when things weren't going great for us, quick to call out other people's achievements ahead of his own. He's taken the rebuild in stride and used it as motivation to become an important part of our F group as a rookie.” With all of this being said, I am proud to award the S51 Elias Armia Award - The Commisioner's Award of Excellence to @Mutedfaith. Congratulations.

Congrats @Mutedfaith ! Thanks @BadWolf for the great nominations! Again, the J is in great hands.

01-20-2020, 06:21 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:
01-20-2020, 06:13 PMjfisherr Wrote: Unfortunately, like that dominant Detroit team, and like the Lightning of last year, Carolina couldn't win their first playoff matchup. However, this season deserves loads of recognition, so come on down and accept the award!

As a Lightning fan, I have no idea what series you're talking about.
LET'S GO JACKETS!!!!!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Thanks for the award!

I'd like to thank Tig for the kind words, and all the support this season. And obviously the rest of the S51 Falcons for being great teammates. Lets carry those S52 rookies to the playoffs and beyond!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

With that in mind, we now turn over to @DaftRaincloud for the final two award presentations of the night. The penultimate award to be presented is the:

Raymond Lindsay - The Players MVP

@dylanjj37 Daniel Bischoff (ANC)
@RaginCajun Alexei Rykov (CAR)
@Rankle James Ronlain (STL)

and then we will end the night with Daft awarding the:

Ideen Fallah Trophy - Award Committee MVP

@dylanjj37 Daniel Bischoff (ANC)
@CementHands Karl Krashwagen (HFX)
@nubbedindaribs Bobby Bobcalf (VAN)

Hope you guys enjoyed the show. It was a pleasure being the Award Host for another season. HMU with any feedback or things you'd like to see in the future, improvement on this is always necessary and I enjoy hearing what everybody thinks. @DaftRaincloud youre up!

Congrats Cal!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for sticking with us through this awards show.

Here is the presentation of the Ted Lindsay.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]