Create Account

S51 Awards Show

01-20-2020, 07:10 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Thanks for the award!

I'd like to thank Tig for the kind words, and all the support this season. And obviously the rest of the S51 Falcons for being great teammates. Lets carry those S52 rookies to the playoffs and beyond!
Congratulations, dude!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

@Geekusoid I guess we'll both have to win next time.

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

And finally!

Thank you to everyone. To all award winners, all nominees, and all viewers here in the thread.

The final award of the evening, the Ideen Fallah.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

@DaftRaincloud I was not invited to collect these awards. Please send them to me. Thank you.

01-20-2020, 07:14 PMDaftRaincloud Wrote:
And finally!

Thank you to everyone. To all award winners, all nominees, and all viewers here in the thread.

The final award of the evening, the Ideen Fallah.

since im fish.... do u mind if i uh have the fish.... pls.....

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020, 07:18 PM by fishy.)

@awardwinners maybe next season make an effort to appear at the ceremony????? daft just got way too much free stuff

again, thanks everybody for tuning in, if you have any concerns or recommendations feel free to reach out! Show was smooth and quick, hope you guys appreciated it. Thanks again and have a good night!

Thanks @"jfisherr" @DaftRaincloud for putting on the show. Congrats to all the nominees, and special congrats to @dylanjj37 hell of a season. If you feel like a fight in wjc in ready and waiting

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

01-20-2020, 07:17 PMjfisherr Wrote: @awardwinners maybe next season make an effort to appear at the ceremony????? daft just got way too much free stuff

I WAS NOT INVITED Angry

01-20-2020, 07:10 PMhhh81 Wrote:
01-20-2020, 06:21 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: As a Lightning fan, I have no idea what series you're talking about.
LET'S GO JACKETS!!!!!
I feel sad-- Kachow-- but I just don't know why.

i said I HEREBY ACCEPT THE AWARD

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Absolutely honoured to be nominated for any award and I have to say I'm feeling a little shocked (but ecstatic) that I managed to bag my first piece of hardware. Thanks to all those who voted!

If I wasn't on EU time I would have attended myself, but staying up past 1am on a Monday morning just isn't feasible I'm afraid, sorry bud!

Great work with the award show, was a joy going through the thread.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

01-20-2020, 06:32 PMjfisherr Wrote: Congrats Venables! S50 gang represent!

This year's nominations for the Zach Miller Trophy - Most Dedicated Player are:
@thiefofcheese - Ivan Maximus (ANA)
Thiefofcheese is one of the more active people in discord servers, as well as on the site. One of the top commenters, people also have fun interacting with thief, thanks to his positive personality, nobody has any bad things to say about Ivan. Thief has a couple jobs that help keep the site fun and engaging, and the site wouldnt be the same without him.

@artermis - Cyril Vyskoc (ANC)
Artermis is nominated in part because of his work in hosting the New Year's SHL stream. At a time where engagement was very low overall on the site and people were enjoying themselves less and less, Arty did a great job in giving people without New Year's plans something fun to do and people to spend it with. It was a blast and everyone who participated enjoyed themselves, so Arty, have this nom for your work in organization and planning the event.

@CementHands - Karl Krashwagen (HFX)
Krashwagen  was one of the SMJHL interns this season, which is always a job that requires a fair bit of dedication, but he also wrote four articles about his SMJHL team over the course of the season, showing a lot of commitment to both his team and the site as a whole.

Gotta say that while I appreciate the nom immensely, it feels almost selfish to celebrate it.

After all, it's an event that just finished it's third year, and is still, at it's core, the result of a bunch of us old WKP teammates, not to mention a couple of new faces, notably Nour, this season.

Engagement isn't a new issue, and the numbers I've seen showing a fall in activity haven't adjusted for reddit classes, but if some people see my work as having more impact than I do, I guess I have little to say other than thank you, and I'm honored.

Hope to see you guys next year for the 4th edition Wink

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Would love to know how I lost that Top Goalie award. Do you have to know someone to get an award? Seems pretty shitty.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender