Create Account

The DEFINITIVE Ranking of ALL 132 S52 SMJHL Entry Draft Prospects
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 10:46 PM by Lime.)

That's right. All 132 prospects have been ranked in THE most objective way possible - their Scrabble Score.

I'll write the analysis at the top so you don't have to scroll all the way down. But the info is there. I wouldn't lie about this shit. Are you accusing me of lying? Forget it.

Coming in at #1 with a whopping 61 points is Volunteer Kindergartencop. This guy's name was BUILT for this list. He has 22 points over the next guy which is more than most players have in their entire name. This player is an absolute must-draft and an easy pick for the number 1 slot. The Russians dominate with three more in the top 10.

Anyone in that top 15 with 30+ points is a sure winner in the season to come. These guys are your future SHL Hall of Famers.

From 16 to 80 you have our biggest group with the 20+ pointers. This lot are all solid picks to load up your team with. You've got big names in here like Aakko Makinen, Steve Harrington, and holy shit is that Jason Voorhees?

From 81 to 131 you have the underachievers with just 10+ points. Names like Chris Cerullo, Antti Antinen, and Patric Twist who have had high expectiation but struggle to reach them. Guys at the top of this list can certainly still pull things together for a great SMJHL career and beyond.

And finally you have the guy in dead last with 9 points, Ale Bru. Come on Ale, 9 points? Seriously? Undrafted all day.

Other Notable Things:
  • Ragnar Skallagrimsson has a buttload of letters but only made out with 28 points, good for 27th.
  • Thierry Parent was 69th. Nice.
  • Zeep Zorp is still a funny name.
  • Jay S has like no letters but somehow beat out 8 other dudes. Again, Ale, you had a 2 letter lead how did you fail this so hard.

And there you have it folks. GMs have a field day with all this new exclusive insider information. Prospects, you know what you're about. Unless you don't, then just find your name in the list. Now, does everybody understand that?

I SAID DOES EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND THAT?

[2x Draft Bone - 400 words]

[Image: mN8tE1Y.png]
[Image: 4vpqkRd.png]
[Image: TF17yBo.png]
[Image: C8v5DcE.png]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Nice, I came in at number 10. I like it.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

This is awesome.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

where is me ?
@"NeonLime"

[Image: cleanandrei.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 11:41 AM by AeonSandwich.)

I placed higher then I thought I would

[Image: sCw2XT1.png]
sig by Carpy48

Well well well.. I got drafted way above my ranking of 101.. Take that Scrabble!!

[Image: hudson.png]

01-18-2020, 11:39 AMClean Andrei Kostitsyn Wrote: where is me ?
@"NeonLime"

01-18-2020, 03:50 PMEricNCSU Wrote: Well well well.. I got drafted way above my ranking of 101.. Take that Scrabble!!

Honestly as long as you didn't get beaten by Ale Bru you're good

01-18-2020, 04:44 PMNeonLime Wrote:
01-18-2020, 11:39 AMClean Andrei Kostitsyn Wrote: where is me ?
@"NeonLime"

01-18-2020, 03:50 PMEricNCSU Wrote: Well well well.. I got drafted way above my ranking of 101.. Take that Scrabble!!

They went undrafted. Couldn't make up for that rating. Career over before it ever started. RIP Ale Bru..

[Image: hudson.png]

01-18-2020, 04:47 PMEricNCSU Wrote:
01-18-2020, 04:44 PMNeonLime Wrote: 53

They went undrafted. Couldn't make up for that rating. Career over before it ever started. RIP Ale Bru..

Just remember for the next draft how accurate my list was.

01-18-2020, 05:00 PMNeonLime Wrote:
01-18-2020, 04:47 PMEricNCSU Wrote: They went undrafted. Couldn't make up for that rating. Career over before it ever started. RIP Ale Bru..

Just remember for the next draft how accurate my list was.

scary, glad this didn’t exist when I was being drafted

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

Um Steve... How did you get me exactly correct. WTF?

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

01-18-2020, 05:35 PMsuavemente Wrote: Um Steve... How did you get me exactly correct. WTF?
Scary accurate right?

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

01-18-2020, 06:12 PMmxman991 Wrote:
01-18-2020, 05:35 PMsuavemente Wrote: Um Steve... How did you get me exactly correct. WTF?
Scary accurate right?
X-Files theme plays