Create Account

S52 SMJHL Draft Video
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 12:20 AM by Aephino.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsPvqRDSb44

Video and music created by me!

Link to background song: https://drive.google.com/file/d/195eoSyZ...p=drivesdk

2x Draft Media Bonus, if that exists for videos.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-17-2020, 11:21 PMluketd Wrote: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

YES

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

That's really cool.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 07:49 PM by chetib.)

@Aephino

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 3/3

Scale out of 18
17 = 4.5M

Awesome Video! I loved it! I pacing was great and the music built perfectly for what you were going for there. Only complaint I have was that there were a couple spots where you had play-by-play up but the screen was black and I wanted something there to watch. I think it was a stylistic thing you were going for but other than that I think you really nailed this video. Your cuts were in line with the music beat and I liked that you used older hockey footage. I think it worked much better with your music than more recent hockey clips might have. Pacing was on point. It didn't drag too long and your text was on screen for the right amount of time. One tip I usually give everyone regarding audio. Throw a 2-5 frame fade on the start of each audio clip and it makes the transition work so much smoother.

Total = 4.5x2 = 9M

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights