Create Account

Mook 1/19 x2
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 09:31 PM by Mook.)

[Image: woelkers.gif]

[Image: Trella.png]

[Image: Bauer.png]

[Image: Marlo.png]

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Sig 1: 3/5
GIF sigs. Nice. Render looks good with a nice logo swap. I can see you tried to blend in the render on the right side of the sig but I think that can be improved upon. You have the right idea trying to blend the render into the background but I think with some more use of the paint brush or perhaps stock photo use it can be done even better. Text looks good as well as the snow effect. Lighting also needs improvement as there is really no focal point to the signature. Some shading with a black brush around the outsides using low opacity can help this. 

Sig 2: 3/5 
Very similar to your first sig except I like this one a little better. Shading looks stronger here allowing me to focus more on the render rather than the rest of the sig. Text gets an A+. The only thing here is the render looks like it's just sitting on the top of the sig. The text helps it a bit but not many blending/effects allowing the render to be blended into the background. Some better lighting can also help this sig pop!

Sig 3: 3.5/5
The black and white gradient over the render in this one makes all the difference. Not much in terms of the render being blended into the background but they're virtually both the same color (black) so it works better than the sigs above. Text is also another A+, job well done. The colors in the sig are simple and easy on the eyes. Perhaps blur out the 'Kraken' text in the background a bit next time to take some attention off that and more on the render. The lighting in this one is significantly better than the previous two sigs as the orange glow effect is nicely placed and helps make this sig more attractive. 

Sig 4: 3/5
I can dig the blu-ish glow flames around the render's shoulders but it looks just slapped on and unfinished. I want these vectors to be used better here. A color change and some shading can help make the render look like it's engulfed in flames. The logo on the shoulder is a nice touch but not very realistic. I would move it up the shoulder a bit as it looks a little low. I see your pattern with that lighting on the text now. Mix it up! What looks good in one sig doesn't mean it's going to look good in all of them. It's best done in sig 3 so find another place for that lighting stock! I would have also liked to see better shading here on the sides with a black or even orange (since it's the Kraken) really bringing the viewer's focus in on that render's face. 

Total Payout: 750k (x3) + 875k = 3.125k (x2) = $6.25m

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]