Carpy48 01/19

btw. no 2x for these please!

[Image: N3STuDm.png]

[Image: 6yGtNq1.png]

[Image: vDWeWJB.png]

[Image: IbLSLTy.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Signature 1: 4/5 - User demonstrates effective use of photoshop tools to create a quality signature. All aspects of lighting, depth, flow, color, and creativity are present within the signature. There is still room for improvement but the user now has a good understanding of sig making. 750k

Love the aesthetic, the background's pattern is a nice touch. The player looks apart of the picture until it gets to the head, I feel you could've done a better job there. As well, the logo doesn't really look apart of the jersey like your other graphics. If you work on the lighting and the logo on the jersey, this would be a 5/5 in my opinion.

Signature 2: 5/5 - Cream of the crop. A very rare score for an expert-quality signature that demonstrates a high level of artistic ability and cohesiveness. 1.25 mil

Nothing to complain about here. Render is well woven into the picture, text is fresh and looks good. The thin white border is a nice finish to make it look like a complete product. Logo could probably use a tad bit of work but it looks a lot more like part of the jersey than the previous graphic. That's my only complaint really and it's not that noticeable so 5/5 for me.

Signature 3: 5/5 - Cream of the crop. A very rare score for an expert-quality signature that demonstrates a high level of artistic ability and cohesiveness. 1.25 mil

Again, not much to complain about. The render could be layered in better but the quality of the background and how it transitions behind him sort of saves that. The text is clean and a good choice in font. Again, thin border is a nice finish. Nothing to really improve so 5/5 again.

Signature 2: 3/5 - User demonstrates effective use of photoshop tools to create a quality signature. All aspects of lighting, depth, flow, color, and creativity are present within the signature. There is still room for improvement but the user now has a good understanding of sig making. 750k

Feel like this one is a big step back from the previous graphics. Less creativity, the render looks more cheap compared to the others, there's nothing to really layer him in besides the text. It's a very Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 picture. I like the choice of background and choice of picture although his lighting is still a bit off, I wish you really did more work on it to really hit its full potential, it could be a beautiful graphic. The text color is gorgeous although I would've went with a different font. However the Toronto North Stars once is nice, clean and well aligned. I would've pulled the text down a bit and put it on the right end but it still looks good. The border is nice as always, the graphic isn't bad it just needs a bit more time spent on it.

Payout: $4m

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]