Create Account

2x Nykonax 01/26
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 07:23 PM by nykonax.)

[Image: FEBSLeH.png]
[Image: UfKuMGF.png]
[Image: Se6giSE.png]
[Image: kjMitty.png]

Sig 1. 2.5/5
with the blurring youve done my eyes are immediately drawn to the face shoulders and text in this sig and thats always a good thing. i like the duplicated render effect you added behind the render but there needs to be some work done to the edges of the render to blend that in and make it look natural. the render does suffer a bit from being low quality though. i think the best thing you have going on is your colors in this one, the tone seems decently uniform throughout and the red of the jersey really pops against your background. lighting looks pretty alright too. i think the minimalism on the text works out well for what you were going for... but i do think the font is a little too basic and id do away with the wavy effect as i feel it did more to hurt than help. all this needs is some refining and i think youd have a really solid sig.

Sig 2. 2/5
this is very close to the first sig in terms of what youve done right and what needs more attention. again you did a good job of drawing my eye to the import areas of the render, though the bold white "Pritchard" text fights that. i like how the render blends towards the bottom of the sig. the text here is also pretty plain and doesnt exactly fit the sig. i think the biggest thing here is that this just needs more going on. your first sig sort of lent to the minimal work while this one doesnt so much. even something like the white specks you see in a lot of sigs couldve helped give this more depth and brought everything together.

Sig 3. 2/5
a whole lot of potential here. i like that the red of the jersey and equipment is pretty much the only coloring you have. on one hand... the render sort of blends in nicely to the background simply because the whites are decently matched... but its just so damn bright that its hard on the eyes. again this could use just a little more something over the render to make it feel finished. this is easily my favorite text of the group you have here, it flows with the sig best, but it needs an outline or shadow or SOMETHING to make it pop out as it gets lost in the never ending whiteness of the sig.

Sig 4. 3/5
this is my favorite of the group purely on composition and color. the whole thing looks pretty sharp. again its more on the minimalist side but thats okay because when it works out it works out great. the darkness around the edges of the background and render pull my eyes to the center of the sig where you have this really awesomely detailed goalie mask and the lighting lets it shine. loving the texture of the jersey, always a plus to see that. text works nicely over the background but not so well over the render as it gets lost, just needs that extra little boost to really make it work.

$2.375 mil x2 $4.75 mil