Create Account

Message to Reddit Draftees

Greetings to all of you rookies that are still active after the Reddit draft. I wanted to write a short article to make a quick buck and might as well take advantage of the draft bonus. For those of you that don’t know me, and I’m not sure all my new teammates know this, I’m a member of the previous Reddit class in S49 (SHL S50). This is the start of S52, and you guys will be in the SHL S53 draft.

First of all, congratulations to everyone finding their new home for the next few seasons. I’d say most of you will be down for about three seasons, this season coming up will be my fourth and final season down in the juniors. If you have questions about anything feel free to ask questions in your team’s discord and you’ll find people will gladly help. Next season when you get drafted to an SHL team, you’ll be able to join their locker room as well, but you’ll remain as a player on your junior team until called up by your SHL GM.

Secondly, please bare with the overall atmosphere of the site, as we’re in the midst of an overhaul for the sim. I’m not involved with HO in any way so I only vaguely know what’s going on, but this seems to be our last season with the SimonT Hockey Simulator. Next season (hopefully) will be on Franchise Hockey Manager 6, blowing the doors wide open for many types of builds. It might be a bit confusing to have a switch like this while still being new, but there’s huge hype by everyone for what FHM will bring us.

It’s a lot to take in at first, and some stuff is hard to find, especially if it’s your first sim league. Once you get used to the layout and where to find things it’s not bad. If you enjoy the concept of what is here, tough it out and you’ll surely be rewarded with an addicting hobby. You can be anything from max earning TPE whore, to a casual player who only updates every month or two. Either is fine, and there’s a spot on most rosters for either player. If you’re in the camp of wanting to max earn, I would advise that you start planning ahead right away and be aware of the cost that SHL equipment incurs. Your first year you can only buy SMJHL gear, but as soon as you’re drafted by an SHL team next season, you can buy the more expensive and higher TPE SHL stuff.

The S50 class I’m a part of was deep and has many top earning players. I challenge you guys to be great, and surpass our depth. I hope you’ll all enjoy your stay here.

*Draft media bonus 468 words*

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

i dont even like hockey

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

01-20-2020, 03:08 AMNeonLime Wrote: hockey

What's that?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

who the fuck are you?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Y'all are too nice around here. Ya need a good ole fashioned "fuck you and your family" once and awhile to keep ya on your toes. Really missing that.

Raptors S52 SMJHL Entry Draft First Overall Selection Raptors 
norway Chris Cerullo - Center norway 

01-20-2020, 04:27 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote: Y'all are too nice around here. Ya need a good ole fashioned "fuck you and your family" once and awhile to keep ya on your toes. Really missing that.

Oh see we just came down from a high like that. Great times

01-20-2020, 04:27 AMChrisFromRMNB Wrote: Y'all are too nice around here. Ya need a good ole fashioned "fuck you and your family" once and awhile to keep ya on your toes. Really missing that.

Welcome to off-season.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-20-2020, 05:29 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:

Oh see we just came down from a high like that. Great times
something something..... Timestamps, something something...... Never regressed my own player

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-20-2020, 12:13 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
01-20-2020, 05:29 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Oh see we just came down from a high like that. Great times
something something..... Timestamps, something something...... Never regressed my own player

something something something give him another shot

01-20-2020, 12:13 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
01-20-2020, 05:29 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: Oh see we just came down from a high like that. Great times

You aren't McZ and you never will be

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

01-20-2020, 12:35 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
01-20-2020, 12:13 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: something something..... Timestamps, something something...... Never regressed my own player

You aren't McZ and you never will be
Thank you?

01-20-2020, 12:21 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
01-20-2020, 12:13 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: something something..... Timestamps, something something...... Never regressed my own player

something something something give him another shot
something something something 8 years

Fuck you and your family

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

01-20-2020, 01:41 PMThe__Y-man__100 Wrote:

Fuck you and your family

I’d say the same to you but y’all are too mf tall.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Coming back to read these replies like
[Image: source.gif]

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada