Create Account

Team Switzerland

When I joined Switzerland a few seasons ago I just wanted to help out Segi and get some IIHF playing time, I would've never imagined we'd be playing in a gold medal game or that we'd even have as many players as we do, @Segi and @esilverm you guys did an amazing job

Then there's the LR, the tiny nation of 21 actives probably has the best IIHF LR on the site...I love being in there @KlusteR, @bluesfan55, @tedlamotors, @UrsinZ, @Mutedfaith and everyone else you guys really are the best

And to @dylanjj37, you're a rat but you're MY rat, ilu bb Blush

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

We love you captain

[Image: noahshl.gif]

Switzerland Outlaws Chiefs  Player Page  Updates  Chiefs Outlaws Switzerland

Team Switzerland has my <3. We will only get stronker. Watch out IIHF

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Ilike Switzerland

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Love you too, cap. <3 Switzerland

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

The flag is a big plus.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 12:38 AM by goilers.)

01-21-2020, 12:33 AMZoone16 Wrote: The flag is a big plus.
Bowdown Ilike

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I remain saddened

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

You really got ahead of me here.  Smile

About 11 months ago, I got the chance to become fed head of a new IIHF nation. At first, I had no idea what I was doing. There were a couple of Swiss players already existing throughout the league, but most of them were low tpe inactives. The first IIHF we played in, our goalie had less than 155 tpe. It was a miracle, we even managed to get a single point that year. Around that time, I made a wonderdome post mentioning the few active players on the team:
Quote:@hockeyis66 , @esilverm , @MyLittleHexx , @Rancidbudgie , @Sami : For starting this Team Switzerland adventure with me and griding through those first seasons in which we're gonna suck!
Of these players, only Silver is still on the team and active. I think that kind of shows, how big of a struggle this whole process was. Players who I thought, were our next super stars have gone inactive, unassigned players who I assumed would transfer to us, instead transferred to another nation, Some members who I thought would recreate as a Swiss player, created a player of a different nation instead. And yet, we somehow managed to win a fucking silver medal already.

This has been an amazing journey so far, and it has only just started getting real fun. I am convinced that we will play in another finals sooner rather than later. Thank you everyone on the team, who made this possible!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath