Create Account

soulja 1/26 X2
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 08:07 PM by soulja.)

[Image: FocSnrT.png]
@RedCapeDiver

[Image: MeslzGV.png]
@Mutedfaith

[Image: fQx4ZG0.png]
@notoriousTRON

[Image: N0cEBbu.png]
@ligma

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Love this sig!

[Image: 60043_s.gif]
Player Page                Update Thread 
Thank you to @Wasty and @frithjofr for a couple great sigs!

Oh shit thanks man
Looks great, now i got to find out how to do that rotating sig thing

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

These are awesome!

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Nice work these are fantastic Cheers

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Thanks, awesome!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Some notes for all of them:
The render work is really good. I like the choices especially 3 and 4 with those closeups. The jersey swaps are good as well. Composition on all of them is great. Text and render placement get (almost) no complaints from me.

Sig 1: 3/5 - 750k

Font is good, but the text needs to centered a little more on that stripe. I like the effects to make it look more painted on. I don't think whatever background you used on the bottom here works too well. It has a pretty busy vibe that just isn't felt anywhere else since that top bit is much cleaner. It could be the same image I can't really tell - but when broken up like that it feels like separate ones.

Sig 2: 3/5 - 750k

Really nice text, but it blends in a little too much into the jersey and background. The render feels a little washed out. I'd say my problem as a whole is not enough contrast here. There's a good cohesive theme here but I'd like some more work on the lighting to keep things in focus.

Sig 3: 4/5 - 1m + 150k bonus

This one is a 5 in my heart so bonus just for that. Its simple but the composition and details are just spot on. The little light effect under the text and in that bottom right corner are nice. The text, background, and that added stripe all work seamlessly together. It loses that point because it does lack some depth. More nitpicky concerns - the background is a bit low res, and there's some unnecessary blurriness around that Toronto logo.

Sig 4: 4/5 - 1m

The font choices and colors are just right. "Los Angeles Panthers" is a bit hard to read though. Darken that text a little, increase the size a little, and move it down a bit further so it isn't hugging the main text and it would be that much more legible. I don't love how the panthers logo seems to be hiding behind the other part of the background. The effects look nice. One thing that weirdly bothers me is how close the text is to that dude's chin. I'd like it moved just a bit further away or perhaps layered under a tiny bit to add some more depth.

Payout: 7.3m

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate