Create Account

NeonLime 1/26 x2

[Image: YEXfa5Z.png]

[Image: 8f15KdI.png]

[Image: LFIqhrN.png]

[Image: zIpB3WW.png]

Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

These are awesome

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2020, 09:46 AM by takethehorizon.)

Quote:3/5 - User demonstrates effective use of photoshop tools to create a quality signature. All aspects of lighting, depth, flow, color, and creativity are present within the signature. There is still room for improvement but the user now has a good understanding of sig making.

3.5 - Going to grade these all together as they are essentially the same. Great job with all of the jersey changes. The logo's look flawless and the jersey coloring is spot on with the Berserker team colors. Good job blending that logo into the background, giving the sig depth and allowing the renders to stand out. Text is ok. I know you were just going for a few team sigs here but looking forward to seeing what you can do with your text moving forward. I also get the sense that these sigs are unfinished. No added stocks, brushing or effects. While I notice some dark brushing around the edges, don't be afraid to throw some stocks in there for lighting and effects. Giving you an added .5 to your score because of how well the jersey swaps came out. 

Total Payout: 875k (x4) = 3.5m (x2) = $7m

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]