Create Account

Prospect World WJC Roster Announcement
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 01:42 PM by SlashACM.)

Prospect World WJC Roster Announcement

Hello all and welcome to the WJC! With the influx of new draftees I wanted to make sure we squeezed in the highest number of active players we could, which led to the creation of prospect teams!

Now players who might not make the cut on their nations team this time around get a crack at playing with the big boys a year or two early with their fellow s53ers. Lets take a look at the players who weren’t announced to teams that weren’t Canada or USA but will play for team Prospect World.

Representing Latvia Latvia, we have the garbage collector Tomass Veinbergs @Signal

Representing Norway norway, we have the brutal defenseman Toki Wartooth @Pickle Juice Falcons

Representing Japan Japan, we have the lightning quick Hiroshi Ohira @Finetales Raptors

Representing Norway norway, he can puckhandle in a phonebooth, it’s Ragnar Skallagrimsson @Hazack Raptors

Representing Austria Austria, he’s got wheels, we have Jonathan Berger @djgrego

Representing Austria Austria, backchecking extraordinaire Jimmy Wagner @sve7en Kraken

Representing Germany Germany, his hockey iq is triple digits, we have Steve Harrington @"neonlime" Berserkers

Representing Germany Germany, he won’t lose a faceoff, it’s Wolf Weiss @Matmenzinger Berserkers

Representing Germany Germany, stronger than an ox, we have Burlok Sulfurgold @leviadan Falcons

Representing Finland Finland, fastest hands in the east, it’s Jason Vorhees @Beastman Scarecrows

Representing Finland Finland, always 3 steps ahead of you, it’s Jerry Huuveri @Jerppu Raptors

Representing Germany Germany, scoring top corns from the goal line we have Wilhelm Schumacher @"baueranthony9" Kraken

Representing Norway norway, the ogre himself, Magnus Orrsen @Dijon_Lettuce Berserkers

Representing Sweden Sweden, he will check you into next week, it’s New Player @I'll change this later

Representing Finland Finland, good in all zones, we have Emil Harmaajarvi @yoinkman Berserkers

Representing Sweden Sweden, he can turn on a dime, we have Henrik Steen @Berrz

Representing Norway norway, he will shoot it five hole every time and still score, the one and only Pooks Halloway @Parkwell Outlaws

And now for our captains,

Wearing the first A, representing Latvia Latvia, someone please find his brother he’s missing if anyone has found him pls contact me it’s urgent (Clean) Andrei Kostitsyn @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn Berserkers

Wearing the second A, representing Japan Japan, the second coming Paddy Kane-Reilly II @GreyGooseVodka Falcons

And finally, representing Czechia Czechoslovakia, he can do it all, YOUR captain Prospect World, it’s Tomas Grygera @foehammer007 Raptors

Thanks for reading and I’ll see you soon as this team hits the ice!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

god fucking damnit i just fixed the tags and the site went to shit

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Latvia

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

Stronger than an ox, and stronger than all of Team Dach! Let's do this!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Czechia Czechia

[Image: tjFQotX.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Wasn't Hiroshi already on Team World?

Raptors S52 SMJHL Entry Draft First Overall Selection Raptors 
norway Chris Cerullo - Center norway 

01-21-2020, 10:00 PMChrisFromRMNB Wrote: Wasn't Hiroshi already on Team World?
Ya he is, this is getting fixed

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

01-21-2020, 10:00 PMChrisFromRMNB Wrote: Wasn't Hiroshi already on Team World?

He was kidnapped

AVG Retail is the best Antivirus programming which is accessible on avg.com/retail , gives the total http://avg.com-retail.net/ suite of highlights which can verify your computerized on the web and disconnected work of the framework or gadgets.

01-22-2020, 05:54 AMNIKI12345 Wrote: AVG Retail is the best Antivirus programming which is accessible on avg.com/retail , gives the total http://avg.com-retail.net/ suite of highlights which can verify your computerized on the web and disconnected work of the framework or gadgets.

You're right, I should have mentioned that in the article

oh no my computerized on the web is unverified!!!1!1!

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate