Create Account

Teddy Cuddles’ end of career presser
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 02:16 PM by trella.)

Answered up to here

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

01-21-2020, 01:28 PMcpetrella Wrote: My least favorite teammates were @Evok and @majesiu because they whined the whole of S45 even though we gave them everything they wanted and we were literally the best team of all time and won a cup and they made that season the least enjoyable for everyone on the team.

I personally never regretted my time on the blizzard but i guess everyone in that team did which it's unfortunate and there's no excuse for my attitude at the time. I was awfully overworked, at lashed out more than i should have. I'm sorry it affected your enjoyment of the league.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Who's dick is this?

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Do you win either cup without the build change that was funded by mysterious sources

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

At least I know the feeling is mutual now, though no clue why you even bring that over year-old stuff up. You could at least make a bit believable - "everything they wanted" - like I wanted the situation that resulted in a trade to EDM to even happen. Good luck finding a player that'd be happy to regress to 14 points too, especially when entering his prime, just because GMs would rather give ice-time (especially power play) to inferior inactive that already retired. The complaining started after the refusal of making a change to the situation and thankfully Free Agency was coming anyway.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 11:57 AM by trella.)

01-23-2020, 07:32 AMmajesiu Wrote: At least I know the feeling is mutual now, though no clue why you even bring that over year-old stuff up. You could at least make a bit believable -  "everything they wanted" - like I wanted the situation that resulted in a trade to EDM to even happen. Good luck finding a player that'd be happy to regress to 14 points too, especially when entering his prime, just because GMs would rather give ice-time (especially power play) to inferior inactive that already retired. The complaining started after the refusal of making a change to the situation and thankfully Free Agency was coming anyway.
You were on the top line with me and evok you absolute buffoon. Not to mention you were one of our lowest TPE forwards and probably should have been on line 3 but you HAD to be on a line with Evok so we put you on line 1. Then you bitched when you didn’t do well. Sounds like your own fault

01-22-2020, 04:02 PMEvok Wrote:
01-21-2020, 01:28 PMcpetrella Wrote: My least favorite teammates were @Evok and @majesiu because they whined the whole of S45 even though we gave them everything they wanted and we were literally the best team of all time and won a cup and they made that season the least enjoyable for everyone on the team.

I personally never regretted my time on the blizzard but i guess everyone in that team did which it's unfortunate and there's no excuse for my attitude at the time. I was awfully overworked, at lashed out more than i should have. I'm sorry it affected your enjoyment of the league.
Its okay, I still like you and think you’re a great member. We all have our tough times <3

01-23-2020, 11:55 AMcpetrella Wrote:
01-23-2020, 07:32 AMmajesiu Wrote: At least I know the feeling is mutual now, though no clue why you even bring that over year-old stuff up. You could at least make a bit believable -  "everything they wanted" - like I wanted the situation that resulted in a trade to EDM to even happen. Good luck finding a player that'd be happy to regress to 14 points too, especially when entering his prime, just because GMs would rather give ice-time (especially power play) to inferior inactive that already retired. The complaining started after the refusal of making a change to the situation and thankfully Free Agency was coming anyway.
You were on the top line with me and evok you absolute buffoon. Not to mention you were one of our lowest TPE forwards and probably should have been on line 3 but you HAD to be on a line with Evok so we put you on line 1. Then you bitched when you didn’t do well. Sounds like your own fault

You just couldn't help yourself with name-calling yet again. Topline doesn't mean much, other than that you are facing the toughest opposition for a bigger share of the minutes, I wasn't on any special teams and averaged minutes closer to depth forward than what being on 1st line would suggest. That team was stacked no doubt, but over 1k TPE players certainly should be getting 14 points per season and be grateful for it, heh.
Putting me on the top line wasn't even my idea, it was Keygan who told me about that "it's thrown around as possibility" during S44, and I was even a bit sceptical about it but was following his other advice like build etc. so why argue that especially since sophomore campaign in S44 with EMD was nice improvement compared to my rookie year. Heck, it was even the opposite to what you claim happened during S45 - when I struggled immensely during those days I even suggested in DMs to move me to lower lines, where I wouldn't be overmatched and pair Fletcher with better peers (namely Knouse and Rockefeller). So no, playing with Evok on the same line wasn't my demand, I'm really happy though that while Piotr and Oisin were both SHL players they were always teammates. Still that DM and some others too were disregarded, and we thankfully didn't have to be teammates anymore, partly as a result of that. Could you just stop desperately trying to portrait me as an absolute buffoon and move on finally?

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Not sure what to ask, but it was a pleasure to play with you. I hope to be able to do it again. How about that?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]