Create Account

Emiko Spector Presser - Ready to be Graded.

01-22-2020, 01:41 PMMike Izzy Wrote: What goalie in the juniors or SHL do you look up to and or would want to emulate?

This has been my first stint in the league and before we really didn't get much coverage over in Japan. I guess as a result i don't look up to anyone in this league however i do have a few back home i look up to or i have some here that i'd class as hugely dedicated and i hope to be able to emulate them. Harry Carpet, Markus Tegernako, Benjamin Blue, Tibuk Soonika, Peter Larson, Knox Booth, & Samat Beibitzhanov are a few i'd mention when it comes too wanting to match their dedication.

01-22-2020, 01:51 PMdylanjj37 Wrote: dylan?

Yes, your name is Dylan. Well Done... See you in the Tesco Express in Slough Wink

01-22-2020, 02:00 PMnykonax Wrote: Tell us about your raptors T-Shirt. Do you like it? Is it high quality?

The T-Shirt is the best thing in my career so far and clearly my biggest reward ever. I have it framed and signed by the beast who gave it me! Some people in life may want Trophies but they don't have the magnificent T-Shirt! As for it's quality... You wouldn't believe it's made out of the finest silk ever made.

01-22-2020, 02:11 PMGeekusoid Wrote: What's your preferred brand of glove to use in the crease?

I've used a few different Brands in my time. Bauer, Warrior, Brian to name a few. At the moment i'm loving the Brian Orpik 2 set as they're so nice to look at and they're really comfortable. I have been able to move a lot better than before. Hopefully the new look will make me a better goalie for the coming season!

01-22-2020, 02:11 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Do you even lift?

Please explain why its obvious DACH is going to win WJC gold.

1) Now, That is a good question and one of the biggest questions ever... I mean i did a lot of lifting of DACH last World Juniors! So maybe yes i do lift!

2) I mean they do have a good chance of winning but at the same time they're lacking me so it's clearly going to be slightly harder. However, i do trust the netminder to give it their all.

01-22-2020, 02:37 PMDuff101 Wrote: Please explain why DACH is garbo.

For what reason was Edmonton the #1 choice?

1) They don't have me which clearly puts them at a disadvantage.

2) I answered this above with Tommy's post but i'll add another note.

Emiko is from a game i am making and she's playing on a team that's another Canine team and also blue for colour scheme! I guess another thing is i get a lot of my characters drawn and due to that i like to have a team i like the look of.

01-22-2020, 02:40 PMgurbs Wrote: Hey there... not a question just wanted to say hi Smile

Hello, my friend Manto plays against a FirstName LastName... Is it very common? or are you currently committing or being a victim of identity fraud?

01-22-2020, 07:16 PMC9Van Wrote: I have 1 question but I would like it asked out of character and in character.

Fuck, Marry, Kill.

Jon Forty-One, Laszlo Forty-two & Jose Forty-Three.

Ok, so because i don't know them Laszlo is being killed... I'm sorry mister Forty-Two.

Next who would i marry... Hmmm... I'm not sure... I'll say Jon as he looks like Keanu Reeves... So then i can make him do really bad reenactments of Bill and Ted. Who doesn't want that in their life.

As for fucking... i guess that leaves Jose...

01-23-2020, 12:02 AMJulio Tokolosh Wrote: Can you tell us about your signature and its style? what are your creative influences and what is your sig making process like?

As the 17th highest TPE goalie, you are in the perfect Marc Andre Fleury spot if there is an expansion (but there won't be). Who are some bottom 6 players around the league that you think you would enjoy playing with?

Compare the 6(?) GM's that you've played for during your 5 seasons on the site.

1) Ok, so i really just made something to put there honestly. It's a person from My Hero Academia... I don't even like the show to be honest. However i like the character design. I though they fit my player sort of and i'm using it as a stop game till i get something else. I edited a gif so it fit my player a bit better so i coloured in the Hair to be Grey and then the eyes to be yellow. However, i hope to be able to swap this soon when i get an image of Emiko in full gear for Edmonton!

2) Honestly, I hope i didn't get expanded XD... however, i'm going to be real here... i haven't been paying attention who are classed as what players and where they are in the line up. So instead i'll give you some answers of players i'd like to play with at some point or i already have in some cases. Jon Forty-One, Finn-Rhys, Jean-Paul Boivin, Tony Pepperoni, Mike Izzy, & Bo Kane.

3) Honestly, They've mostly been good and on pare. i can't really say which one is better than another one... I wish i could choose as this would help me fill out this question. I guess there is one i do have stuff to question them about but i won't put that here as that saga is now over. Katth is a great GM for Austria and they're brilliant to work with!

01-23-2020, 06:37 AMMayuu Wrote: why did you betray the falcons?

Why did the falcons trade me?

I don't see myself as a traitor but rather someone who found a better fit from themselves to be honest. I loved it at the falcons and they helped me a lot in my starting steps of the league but it wasn't till going to Colorado i really started enjoying the league!

01-23-2020, 10:44 AMThunfish Wrote: Soul Calibur or Tekken, pick one.

Ok, so curveball... Don't like either honestly..

My go too fighting game is Lethal League Blaze! BECAUSE I LOVED THEM FUNKY FRESH BEATS!

01-23-2020, 11:12 AMKlusteR Wrote: No question, just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your career in Edmonton. Smile

Hello, and thank you for wishing me that. I hope you have a good career and a good World Juniors too!
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 08:17 AM by Henrik.)

What do you/do you think you will miss most from the juniors, if anything?

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

01-25-2020, 07:55 AMMantoRune Wrote:
01-23-2020, 06:37 AMMayuu Wrote: why did you betray the falcons?

Why did the falcons trade me?

I don't see myself as a traitor but rather someone who found a better fit from themselves to be honest. I loved it at the falcons and they helped me a lot in my starting steps of the league but it wasn't till going to Colorado i really started enjoying the league!

but you requested a tarde Hmm

RETIRED

01-25-2020, 10:53 AMMayuu Wrote:
01-25-2020, 07:55 AMMantoRune Wrote: Why did the falcons trade me?

but you requested a tarde  Hmm

Not at the time i was traded. I actually withdrew that request. Then got offered to go too Colorado by Tig. So I decided I might as well go as it was my last year in the minors and you guys wanted the picks.