Create Account

Best S52 Draftee takes the Stand - READY TO BE GRADED
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2020, 09:28 PM by Rindiee.)

Slatt Potts has decided to take the podium fresh after being selected 6th overall by the West Kendall Platoon in the Season 52 SHL Entry Draft.

POTTS: "I got some rails calling my name, let's get this over with quick."

01-22-2020, 03:00 PMClean Andrei Kostitsyn Wrote: have you seen sergei ?

Hello brother, I heard Sergei got stuck in customs leaving Russia with an excess amount of black tar heroin. I don't get it either, it's just necessities for a hockey star.

01-22-2020, 03:02 PMJSS Wrote: how many seasons until you go inactive  Interview

Until you're no longer in this league, peasant.

01-22-2020, 03:04 PMZoone16 Wrote: Thoughts about the move from Lethbridge to Newfoundland?
What are your personal goals this season? Can Lethbridge challenge for the cup this season?
What do you think of West Kendal? Was your perception of the team changed after getting in the locker room?
What's your eta for getting to the SHL?
Is Sergei a better player than Andrei?
Is a hotdog a sandwich or a taco? (must choose one of those options)

1. Lethbridge is boring, and so is Newfoundland. HOWEVER, the Newfie accent makes up for it all, and so do my great teammates  Berserkers  Berserkers
2. I always put my team before myself, therefore my biggest personal goal is going for the Four Star. However, another goal of mine is being named an Alternate Captain for Newfoundland. Although we made the playoffs last season we came up short of our ultimate goal. We lost some talent that will be missed for sure, but I know @JNH and @SDCore are always setting us up for success!
3. So far i'm really enjoying West Kendall, it's a nice mix of guys i've never talked to before and some familiar faces which I like to see. Overall, if my LR is active the odds of me liking my team is high. That's how I feel about WKP so far.
4. I'm gonna keep earning and progressing to the best of my abilities. However, i'm in no rush to make it to SHL as I want to be able to contribute to Newfoundland to the best of my abilities, and same with WKP when the time comes for that.
5. Andrei is best player in all of Austria.
6. it's definitely a taco, if you beg to differ come find me.

01-22-2020, 04:44 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: What do you think of the most alumni of them all from the lions/zerkers monkey d luffy? Are you taking any pages from the book of luffy?

27 i think?

01-22-2020, 05:05 PMSlashACM Wrote: Lemme get a hit of your juul bro

i got you i guess i don't rly know u like that yet tho
01-22-2020, 05:03 PMWaters Wrote: This guy fucks!

waters?! I love ya baud how ya doin now?

445 words, READY TO BE GRADED

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

have you seen sergei ?

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

how many seasons until you go inactive Interview

[Image: 3.png]

Thoughts about the move from Lethbridge to Newfoundland?
What are your personal goals this season? Can Lethbridge challenge for the cup this season?
What do you think of West Kendal? Was your perception of the team changed after getting in the locker room?
What's your eta for getting to the SHL?
Is Sergei a better player than Andrei?
Is a hotdog a sandwich or a taco? (must choose one of those options)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

wtf rude

[Image: 3.png]

01-22-2020, 03:31 PMJSS Wrote: wtf rude

Potts said he's not fan of "snek"

What do you think of the most alumni of them all from the lions/zerkers monkey d luffy? Are you taking any pages from the book of luffy?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

This guy is garbage

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Lemme get a hit of your juul bro

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 05:16 PM by Rindiee.)

luffy sux

oh geez oops

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 05:15 PM by Rindiee.)

woah man i was just tryna edit this from my phone but all the buttons are so confusing when not labeled waw.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 05:17 PM by Rindiee.)

i did it again lmfao don't do media pressers under the influence!

I didn’t say that you framed me

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page