Create Account

S52 WFT #0 - Bold Predictions

Corey Kennedy will become the first defenseman to win a Ron Mexico trophy since Alonzo Garbanzo in S27

I believe that Corey Kennedy will become the first defenseman to win a Ron Mexico trophy since Alonzo Garbonzo in S27 and this is because Donini made the prediction and he is a genius and always right.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 06:51 PM by goldenglutes.)

Quote:Y-man - Johannes Leitner will return to his S49 form and win the McBride award for best goalie again

This one is a pretty good joke. We all know Leitner's brilliant S49 season was just a flash in the pan and he was always going to come crumbling back down. There's a reason why he's known as a sieve in NEW.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

13th US President Millard Fillmore - Tampa Bay and West Kendall will take the top two spots in the Atlantic

This is the worst take out of here. First of all, this dude is dead, how could he ever make a good take? second of all, These two teams were barely in playoff relevance last season, and now they think those two will bump off the defending champs? no way

LAP will not win the challenge cup because NEW will win instead. The reasoning is simple. Wolves are better than panthers. Also New England is a pack of wolves while the panthers are just a plural nameless group.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

'LAP will win the Challenge Cu'

Frankly there's just too much going on in LA for those scrubs to be able to completely get it together and shut it out forever. They are going to manage to make their way into the playoffs and be so overwhelmed by the opportunity, the lights, and the pressure and end up getting swept in the first round they play

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

01-22-2020, 06:19 PMkarlssens Wrote: hotdog - Tony Pepperoni will become the first player since Ryan Jesster in S8-9 to win back to back Khan awards
I love me some Pepperoni, but with everyone's build damn near the same it's a bit of a crap shoot who will lead the league in scoring each season, let alone who will be deemed MVP by the league. If he can repeat a performance similar to this season he'll have my vote.
You’re wrong and this is why. The only think that is iron clad about sths is its total fucking randomness you are correct about that but one iron clad thing tony pepperoni has going for him is his name rhymes. Everyone knows that sths loves names that rhyme that is why so many people make names that rhyme on shl.

Need a sig :-/

hotdog - Tony Pepperoni will become the first player since Ryan Jesster in S8-9 to win back to back Khan awards

I just think it is so hard for even the best-built player on a good team to repeat an award season. The randomness is just to the point where all you can do is put your player in the best position and hope for the best

[Image: 4bGW0Vw.png]

Inf1d3l - Toronto will make the playoffs in the East

I just don't see this happening in my opinion the east is a competitive conference with a couple juggernaut teams. With only 2 players over 1000 tpe i find it hard to see them making it. Only chance is Harry Carpet has an unbelievable season.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Donini - SFP will beat out LAP and NOLA to win the division

Bold of you to assume NOLA will not be great! I have moved up to 2C, and will be the FO champ. I’d like to see LAP stop us. There is no stopping a team in its prime.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Kelly Clarkson - Buffalo will miss the playoffs for the first time since S45

While Buffalo may have aged slightly and are in a hard division, they still are one of the most stacked teams throughout the lineup TPE wise and it would be a shock if they missed the playoffs.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]