Create Account

S52 WFT #0 - Bold Predictions

Inf1d3l - Toronto will make the playoffs in the East

I will say that this is a very bold take. But the fact the matter is that Toronto has absolutely no one besides Mika kandinsky. They have one of the worst rosters in the league and that can make the playoffs? I mean this is Simon's Sim engine which is absolutely garbage so maybe.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Kelly Clarkson - Buffalo will miss the playoffs for the first time since S4

I think that Buffalo will miss the playoffs and actually finish in last place, because Lee has the whole locker room in an open revolt. The players are all unhappy with how the general manager has no respect for them and is horrible at coaching #LeeOut

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

This will definitely not happen, there simply is no talent on the roster at all besides Kandinsky, especially after the Lokitonov retirement. Simon T is crazy, but this would be crazy even for Simon.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

01-22-2020, 06:13 PMhotdog Wrote: hotdog - Despite the band-aid, Hamilton be the first team to repeat as champions since the S30-31 Wolfpack

Now that the system is getting fixed, before we move onto the new system, Hamilton will have lost their prowess. With regression and an east division that is getting stronger, Hamilton will find themselves fighting for a playoff position instead of chanting "Back to Back"

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

01-22-2020, 06:47 PMKalakar Wrote: 13th US President Millard Fillmore - Tampa Bay and West Kendall will take the top two spots in the Atlantic

This has aged well. Are you serious? Tampa Bay is a SMJHL team in the big leagues. There is no way they even finish at .500. The bolder take is that they will end dead last in the league by a mile.

How dare you? A mass exodus from Tampa Bay doesn't mean we're gonna be trash, it means that we are CULLING THE UNWORTHY. Obviously we'll be up there in the standings. WKP can be there too idc.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Kelly Clarkson - Buffalo will miss the playoffs for the first time since S45

---

Yeah, no. Buffalo is a bit reliant on goalie RNG cuz Cedric Robinsons a little weird, but they'll be perfectly fine, they've still got good blueliners and some generational forward talents. Even if the builds aren't meta across the board, a team with a lot of 99 defense people will always do well. It remains to be seen how the team will handle the transition over to FHM, especially because they'll be needing a new goalie, but they'll be fine for this season.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 08:41 PM by Jepox.)

Code:
Not a chance. I like ml but being realistic there's no way they're making the playoffs unless a miracle happens. They have a a bright future ahead but for now the talent level just isn't there yet.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Code:
Kelly Clarkson - Buffalo will miss the playoffs for the first time since S45

lmfao ok kelly theres a reason why u havent been relevant in how many years? this is the worst take of them all, and its not up for debate. if it werent for the hamilton scumhawks buff woulda won the S51 title ez. WBF has made this team E L I T E, and with everybody now playing by the same rules, it'll be ez gg's all season long.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Fordy - LAP will win the President's Trophy

Everyone knows @Fordy have been shovelling hotdogs down his throat hard this off season. There's absolutely no way he's going to be able to carry the team to the cup, his legs have turned to jelly from the extra meat he's consumed. He didn't even go Kobayashi style and wet them up before swallowing, so he's probably got strep throat too.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

hotdog - Tony Pepperoni will become the first player since Ryan Jesster in S8-9 to win back to back Khan awards

LOL no. Tony won't win next season with CC2 around who lead all players in shots and hits, a feat that has never been accomplished by any player in the modern era. Rumors have it that CC2 is still primo meat horse and will demolish the league even more with his skill and abilities. Blessed.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

hotdog - Tony Pepperoni will become the first player since Ryan Jesster in S8-9 to win back to back Khan awards

If you believe this I truly think you have never seen Simon's chaos that makes even top tier talent have horrific seasons for no apparent reason. Could it happen, Sure. But I think the nature of the Sim engine will lead to someone having a much better season than Tony and winning the Khan.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Code:
Luke - Chicago will win the President's Trophy

I don't see how the Chicago  syndicate will take a major step forward this season and capture the President's Trophy, other teams such as the Edmonton  Blizzard New Orleans  Specters and the Hamilton  Steelhawks have been teams that have performed well in the regular season and are likely to repeat this for S52.

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

I definitely feel like the NOLA not winning their division one is the worst hot take. NOLA was fantastic last year and looks to be great again next season. I feel like there are just too many things that would have to go wrong for that to happen. NOLA wins the division in my eyes.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Code:
13th US President Millard Fillmore - Tampa Bay and West Kendall will take the top two spots in the Atlantic

Tampa bay has lost too much to be able to even get close to the top. This rebuild has seen them lose most of their forward core with players and they've not done much to sure up that defence. Over all they're going to sneak into a playoff spot but not much else.

West Kendall I've not seen add a lot so I don't think they change much from last season.

Y-man - Johannes Leitner will return to his S49 form and win the McBride award for best goalie again
Well, we ALL know that this is clearly wrong, as Benjamin Blue is the OBVIOUS winner, since Blue ALWAYS and CONSISTENTLY wins every other season. And THIS season is HIS season.
CC2 vibes

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!