Create Account

ANA/BDonini Punishments

01-23-2020, 12:21 PMFinnRhys Wrote: Would it be better in the future to hold off on making punishments public until after the appeals process has run its course? Just curious because it may cut down on the armchair quarterbacking from people like me and vitriol from others. That said, I could also see how that would be next to impossible with all the gossip we love.

I can't speak for SMJHL HO obviously, but speaking for my own Head Office that latter point is why we don't. We used to wait for the appeals process to run its course before making any announcement, but things get out so quickly. I'm fuzzy on the details because it's been a while, but there was one instance where things just got so out of control we opted to do the opposite in the future.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

#FreeAnaheim

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

@WannabeFinn tampered me once

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 02:22 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

01-23-2020, 01:45 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: Lmao who gets punished for tampering honestly?

Lmao right? I 'member when a GM tampered like 7 people(with proof) but only got punished for 1 Popcorn

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-23-2020, 12:00 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:46 AMBDonini Wrote: It’s very cool and fun and fresh that an out of context screenshot makes you jump to huge conclusions but I didn’t even know who the fuck Alex was the last time he posted on the site so you can take your good for nothing assumptions and shove them up your ass.

It's not rocket science to figure out this is a favor for signing with his pbe team, but there's no way you planned to sign him only in the past 3 days. Thus the tampering

He could've easily planned it without contacting the player. I plan possible IIHF transfers ahead of being allowed to contact and actually cantacting the players. That's not tampering.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

01-23-2020, 02:23 PMSegi Wrote:
01-23-2020, 12:00 PMSlashACM Wrote: It's not rocket science to figure out this is a favor for signing with his pbe team, but there's no way you planned to sign him only in the past 3 days. Thus the tampering

He could've easily planned it without contacting the player. I plan possible IIHF transfers ahead of being allowed to contact and actually cantacting the players. That's not tampering.

imaging planning as a GM LUL
KEKW

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

As a new SMJHL player, I'd be pissed if my team was punished with draft pick forfeiture for something I had nothing to do with.  Both in terms of getting active players in the locker room and for trying to be competitive in SMJHL playoffs it's just shitty for new players to be punished by association.  I think the punishment should really be centered on the GM and not the team.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

01-23-2020, 11:30 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:12 AMThunfish Wrote: Violent towards the junior team who serves mostly to give playing time to new players or recreates, yes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Might be the cultural barrier. It's accurate in Brazilian Portuguese.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

what the fuck happened to my drama

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e