Create Account

ANA/BDonini Punishments

I'm less informed on this than I should be but how does a player who was just drafted by an SHL team sign a deal with an SMJHL team instead of the SHL team.

If a player who was always active got cut by their SMJHL team because of personal differences and was drafted to the SHL would they also be able to just not sign with the SHL team that drafted them and choose to instead sign with an SMJHL team?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

okay okay im looking for a recipe for a meal tomorrow, any idea?

01-22-2020, 09:11 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm less informed on this than I should be but how does a player who was just drafted by an SHL team sign a deal with an SMJHL team instead of the SHL team.

If a player who was always active got cut by their SMJHL team because of personal differences and was drafted to the SHL would they also be able to just not sign with the SHL team that drafted them and choose to instead sign with an SMJHL team?

They weren't active, and in fact had NOT updated since October, despite claiming tpe until December. They look inactive and get dropped by pretty much everyone, then go to anaheim and drop a 79 tpe update. Whole thing reeks of tampering

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-22-2020, 09:11 PMEsso2264 Wrote: okay okay im looking for a recipe for a meal tomorrow, any idea?

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cari...ach-salsa/

Since when was tampering in smjhl a punishable offence

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

01-22-2020, 09:07 PMluketd Wrote: Since Tomen isnt here and I dont feel like using actual player names

TommySalami - Luketd - Wasty
39Alaska39 - Boomcheck - Nictox
JayWhy - Badwolf - Blastmeaway
DrunkenTeddy - Gwdjohnson- FuzzSHL

Acsolap - Leppish
infidel - NotoriusTig
SecondsSucks22 - Imshiny

SlashACM

reminds me of Vancouver, not good enough to make the roster

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

01-22-2020, 09:13 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-22-2020, 09:11 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm less informed on this than I should be but how does a player who was just drafted by an SHL team sign a deal with an SMJHL team instead of the SHL team.

They weren't active, and in fact had NOT updated since October, despite claiming tpe until December. They look inactive and get dropped by pretty much everyone, then go to anaheim and drop a 79 tpe update. Whole thing reeks of tampering

Yeah, my point is this player was drafted. If a drafted player (active or not) is cut by an SMJHL team does it allow them to not sign with the SHL team that drafted them?

01-22-2020, 09:07 PMluketd Wrote: Since Tomen isnt here and I dont feel like using actual player names

Acsolap - Leppish
infidel - NotoriusTig
SecondsSucks22 - Imshiny

SlashACM

luke you forgot a certain 40 point scorer

01-22-2020, 09:16 PMefiug Wrote: luke you forgot a certain 40 point scorer

No, Luke included himself.

01-22-2020, 09:16 PMefiug Wrote:

Acsolap - Leppish
infidel - NotoriusTig
SecondsSucks22 - Imshiny

SlashACM

luke you forgot a certain 40 point scorer

I had you on there but I replaced you with Johnson sorry bud

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-22-2020, 09:15 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-22-2020, 09:13 PMSlashACM Wrote: They weren't active, and in fact had NOT updated since October, despite claiming tpe until December. They look inactive and get dropped by pretty much everyone, then go to anaheim and drop a 79 tpe update. Whole thing reeks of tampering

Yeah, my point is this player was drafted. If a drafted player (active or not) is cut by an SMJHL team does it allow them to not sign with the SHL team that drafted them?
I don't know think there is anything in the rules saying someone has to sign with the team that drafted them. Technically I think someone could just say they don't want to play for that team and be a J FA if they wanted to. Unlikely and probably unprecedented I would think.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-22-2020, 09:13 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-22-2020, 09:11 PMEsso2264 Wrote: okay okay im looking for a recipe for a meal tomorrow, any idea?

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cari...ach-salsa/
that actually looks good

01-22-2020, 09:17 PMluketd Wrote:
01-22-2020, 09:16 PMefiug Wrote: luke you forgot a certain 40 point scorer

I had you on there but I replaced you with Johnson sorry bud

he's a defenseman too :crying_cat_face:

01-22-2020, 09:18 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
01-22-2020, 09:15 PMTommySalami Wrote: Yeah, my point is this player was drafted. If a drafted player (active or not) is cut by an SMJHL team does it allow them to not sign with the SHL team that drafted them?
I don't know think there is anything in the rules saying someone has to sign with the team that drafted them. Technically I think someone could just say they don't want to play for that team and be a J FA if they wanted to. Unlikely and probably unprecedented I would think.

The reason I think this is significant is can I tell my drafted players to go sign with their SMJHL team instead of me so I don't need to spend any cap on them? I don't think we should allow for the potential of that loophole.

No hamilton players they cheat >:(

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]