Create Account

ANA/BDonini Punishments

01-23-2020, 12:00 AMAlexF Wrote: I'm also interested in seeing the proof you have of Donini messaging me prior to being released? 
Why dont you save them the time and prove he didn't message you till after, if nothing wrong was done then there shouldn't be anything to hide.

Code:
I've been informed by St Louis that I was released for being IA, at which point I signed with Anaheim. Doesn't seem like an illegal signing to me.

Also i dont think you quite understand what tampering is

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

01-22-2020, 11:51 PMAlexF Wrote: For what it's worth I won't play in S52 if I can't do it with Anaheim.

lol k

Hi

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

01-22-2020, 10:02 PMLeppish Wrote:
01-22-2020, 10:00 PMTheWoZy Wrote: bye @Grum

Hi @TheWoZy

Thats a double alert @Leppish

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

01-23-2020, 12:57 AMRedCapeDiver Wrote:
Code:
I've been informed by St Louis that I was released for being IA, at which point I signed with Anaheim. Doesn't seem like an illegal signing to me.

I mean, if he really was released then that's not tampering because he's not on STL? And tampering requires someone owning your rights? Maybe you don't quite understand what tampering is?

Just saying that his statement isn't actually wrong at all about tampering.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

01-23-2020, 12:00 AMAlexF Wrote: I'm also interested in seeing the proof you have of Donini messaging me prior to being released? 
Why dont you save them the time and prove he didn't message you till after, if nothing wrong was done then there shouldn't be anything to hide.
And how exactly does one proof they didn't receive a message?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 01:28 AM by AlexF.)

Code:

If they would have bothered to message anyone involved in this I might have had the chance to, though obviously they don't require any proof to come to conclusions, so would it change anything? Unlikely.

And I do understand what tampering is, being a GM in another league and all. Last I checked it's not tampering to talk to someone who isn't under contract with a team, which considering I was released by STL was the case.

01-23-2020, 01:13 AMgoilers Wrote: Hi

hey

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

01-23-2020, 01:16 AMJNH Wrote:
Code:

I mean, if he really was released then that's not tampering because he's not on STL?  And tampering requires someone owning your rights?  Maybe you don't quite understand what tampering is?

I agree that its not tampering if Donini didnt talk to him about signing with ANA until after he was released. But literally his previous sentence was "I'm also interested in seeing the proof you have of Donini messaging me prior to being released?" 
This coming from one of the two people who could prove the accusations wrong doesn't do much to convince me

01-22-2020, 09:13 PMSlashACM Wrote:
01-22-2020, 09:11 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'm less informed on this than I should be but how does a player who was just drafted by an SHL team sign a deal with an SMJHL team instead of the SHL team.

If a player who was always active got cut by their SMJHL team because of personal differences and was drafted to the SHL would they also be able to just not sign with the SHL team that drafted them and choose to instead sign with an SMJHL team?

They weren't active, and in fact had NOT updated since October, despite claiming tpe until December. They look inactive and get dropped by pretty much everyone, then go to anaheim and drop a 79 tpe update. Whole thing reeks of tampering

isn't active defined by days posted on the site? not updating?

not saying what has happened is right or wrong, but i don't think the punishment fits what has happened here imo.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

01-23-2020, 01:31 AMRedCapeDiver Wrote:
01-23-2020, 01:16 AMJNH Wrote: I mean, if he really was released then that's not tampering because he's not on STL?  And tampering requires someone owning your rights?  Maybe you don't quite understand what tampering is?

I agree that its not tampering if Donini didnt talk to him about signing with ANA until after he was released. But literally his previous sentence was "I'm also interested in seeing the proof you have of Donini messaging me prior to being released?" 
This coming from one of the two people who could prove the accusations wrong doesn't do much to convince me

Why should the burden of proof lie on Donini or me when they decided the punishment without having proof themselves? Surely this place isn't that badly run where HO can just punish people sans evidence.

01-23-2020, 01:34 AMAlexF Wrote:
01-23-2020, 01:31 AMRedCapeDiver Wrote: I agree that its not tampering if Donini didnt talk to him about signing with ANA until after he was released. But literally his previous sentence was "I'm also interested in seeing the proof you have of Donini messaging me prior to being released?" 

Why should the burden of proof lie on Donini or me when they decided the punishment without having proof themselves? Surely this place isn't that badly run where HO can just punish people sans evidence.
Ya i definitely think they should have talked to you guys before this, and i honestly hope this is all a big misunderstanding and gets corrected

01-23-2020, 01:38 AMRedCapeDiver Wrote:
01-23-2020, 01:34 AMAlexF Wrote: Why should the burden of proof lie on Donini or me when they decided the punishment without having proof themselves? Surely this place isn't that badly run where HO can just punish people sans evidence.
Ya i definitely think they should have talked to you guys before this, and i honestly hope this is all a big misunderstanding and gets corrected

no

delete the league

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

01-23-2020, 01:39 AMFerda Wrote:
01-23-2020, 01:38 AMRedCapeDiver Wrote: Ya i definitely think they should have talked to you guys before this, and i honestly hope this is all a big misunderstanding and gets corrected

no

delete the league
Fuck your right 
this is the only option

Alt +F4

Is the burden of proof not on HO? Seems like a big punishment for something they aren’t willing to post the evidence of.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]