Create Account

Suavemente 1/26
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 01:06 AM by suavemente.)

[Image: CfNu11h.gif]

[Image: NnFsiRP.png]

[Image: 4k2siHo.gif]

[Image: VFqkq0v.jpg]

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Signature 1: 2/5 - User demonstrates a baseline knowledge of the tools within photoshop and shows some understanding of lighting, depth, flow, and other artistic elements. User has shown they have surpassed the beginning levels of photoshop. 500k

Don't really know what's going on here but I'll go along with it.

Signature 2: 4/5 - User demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the tools in photoshop. They are expertly utilizing artistic elements such as lighting, depth, etc, to create a high-quality signature. 1 mil

Maybe not the most optimal render to choose but I'm not sure what other options you had. The cut looks great though, besides the rough edges when he comes out of the logo but I love how he's half in half out the logo. Text is nice and just be careful on the lighting coming off the logo it radiates so hard that it gets cut off at the bottom of the image. Tone it down or expand the imagine a bit. Needs a bit more depth to him in my opinion.

Signature 3: 1.5/5 - Half a point for effort, nothing too special going on here. 350k

Signature 4: 1/5 - User demonstrates a basic level of photoshop (or any other photo manipulation software) and has the necessary elements required in a signature. The signature includes a photo, background and text. 250k

Payout: $2.1m

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]