Create Account

RedCapeDiver 1/26 (First)
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 11:04 PM by RedCapeDiver.)

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif] @takethehorizon

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

Awesome work!
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 11:18 PM by takethehorizon.)

Love these, great work man!

EDIT: Yes @RedCapeDiver thank you, looks great!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2020, 04:01 AM by Zach.)

Signature 1: 3/5

GIF quality is quite good, although the shot is a bit nauseating. How it moves so quick over and keeps looping, but maybe that's just me. Good choice on the render, text is fairly stylish, would've liked to see a bit more done with the background instead of just dropping the waving flag gif. Preferably a fade into the hockey gif would be perfect for a 4/5. I would also align the name differently. Either center it more so the first name and last name is divided by the line, or move the name to the right corner.

Signature 2: 3/5

Another good choice on the render. The transition behind the sick is pretty sweet. While the flag was a good choice, I feel like the background on this one is totally just out of place. The gif is also somewhat low quality. I think both of these plus the text have a lot of room for improvement even with light changes and hold the graphic back from being a 4/5. The positioning on the text in this one had good thought.

Signature 3: 4/5

Huge step up, the background is fitting, the text brings back the level of style the first signature's text brought, and the transition behind the player is a perfect touch. The GIF is a good choice and quality although I should deduct points for it being against my team. There's still room for improvement, I know you could get more artistic but this is a huge step in the right direction and about as good as it gets.

Signature 3: 4/5

The GIF is by far the best quality of all the signatures, good choice on it. Really love that one. The render is an interesting choice, in the way that it's unique and actually turned out quite well. I think the transition point would look a little more interesting by just tilting the sword to make it diagonal and having the pictures be a more triangular shape. You could also use the goalie as the transition point, that's a nice pose for it, like the one in the previous signature, with a more dynamic background, maybe some vapor trails. Just something to make it a bit more abstract and interesting to get 5/5. The background right now is very plain but at least it meshes.

Helluva first submission.

Payout: $3.5m x2 = $7m

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]