Create Account

Wasty 1/26
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 08:03 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: AU7ARhF.png] @Ace
[Image: DlDahvx.png] @Marlo
[Image: lch1wUf.png] @EricNCSU

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Thanks Wasty

Dude! That's amazing. Thank you so much. Awesome work!

[Image: hudson.png]

The GOAT does it again

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

I can't even comprehend how good these are, it makes me angry

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 07:01 PM by Zach.)

Signature 1: 5/5 - Cream of the crop. A very rare score for an expert-quality signature that demonstrates a high level of artistic ability and cohesiveness. 1.25 mil

My favorite of them all. Render blended into the background perfectly, text looks great, love the Carolina and Kraken separation by the piece that drops from his name. Lighting looks great, render looks great and logo looks good. Ice effect at the bottom looks sick. No complaints.

Signature 2: 3/5 - User demonstrates effective use of photoshop tools to create a quality signature. All aspects of lighting, depth, flow, color, and creativity are present within the signature. There is still room for improvement but the user now has a good understanding of sig making. 750k

Render needs worked into the background more, would've probably been a good idea to clone the lines across him. The text looks great, hard to work with a short name like that. Also love the job on the team name again. Love the darkening at the bottom.

Signature 3: 4/5 - User demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the tools in photoshop. They are expertly utilizing artistic elements such as lighting, depth, etc, to create a high-quality signature. 1 mil

Too bad I can't give bonus points for making the goat look extra glorious. Text is hot, render just needs worked into being apart of the background a bit more. The choice of render and the cut on it is really great though. And the cuts done at the bottom is a nice touch. As far as the color scheme, I'm not a huge fan of the red given the jersey color, feel it's a bit off, but not the worst choice.

Payout: $3m

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]