Create Account

Lyezech - 1/26 x2

[Image: EQIRBFP.png]
and in banner form
[Image: gWjuLdZ.png]

[Image: lyezech.gif]
Player Page || Updates
[Image: 15Ng51w.png]         
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2020, 02:15 PM by takethehorizon.)

Quote:User demonstrates a baseline knowledge of the tools within photoshop and shows some understanding of lighting, depth, flow, and other artistic elements. User has shown they have surpassed the beginning levels of photoshop

2/5 - Good start here for your first sig. Right away I noticed the render. I would recommend using one with a higher quality. Your current render looks pretty low quality. Check out our Render Gallery for resources to better quality cuts. What I will say is great job on the logo swap, well done. I do like the text here, it looks good in your signature form as it's in a good position on the render. The only thing I would say is maybe change the color to something because it's blending in with the white jersey a little much. The glass stock effect works well here but I believe with a little more shading it could pull the focus onto the render even more. It's a great job and I hope to see more from you going forward. Please feel free to reach out with any questions as anyone on the Graphics team would love to help Smile

Total Payout: $500k (x2) = $1m

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]