Create Account

Response to ANA Appeal
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 03:15 PM by AlexF.)

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt"

This is such a terrible decision.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 03:08 PM by AlexF.)

Imagine making a rash decision and then writing up your response to the appeal to that decision WITHOUT CONTACTING the person who was supposedly tampered.

Am I the only one who thinks it doesn't make sense that I wasn't at least messaged for confirmation?

"It’s our job, however, to follow the letter of the law, have a good time, promote player retention, and overall just be good people to one another."

Doubt.

fkin snakes everywhere

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

01-23-2020, 02:33 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Tbh the cap is high enough with the rookie bonus from HO so a 6 mil fine would still be ok IMO.

Still not saying i like the tampering punishments, just saying it as a general thought.

Why would you complain about first gens getting paid??

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

01-23-2020, 02:33 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Tbh the cap is high enough with the rookie bonus from HO so a 6 mil fine would still be ok IMO.

Still not saying i like the tampering punishments, just saying it as a general thought.
Not if you have a mostly active team, We're right up against the cap in Vancouver with only 2 IA's. A 6 mil fine would mean they have to field less actives

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@WannabeFinn they censored your name because they hate you

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

SMJHL HO sucks

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Bring back @BrewskyBoy he was the glue holding it together

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 03:03 PM by JKortesi81.)

This whole time we're out here arguing and pointing fingers when we all know the truth at who's fault this really is:

SHL HO.

If they would've just hired McZ to run MIN like they were supposed to, Gibbles would've stayed in Anaheim and all of this wouldn't have ever happened.

Fuck you SHL HO.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-23-2020, 03:03 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: This whole time we're out here arguing and pointing fingers when we all know the truth at who's fault this really is:

SHL HO.

If they would've just hired McZ to run MIN like they were supposed to, Gibbles would've stayed in Anaheim and all of this wouldn't have ever happened.

Fuck you SHL HO.

cause and effect

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

01-23-2020, 02:58 PMAcsolap Wrote:

Why would you complain about first gens getting paid??

Im not?

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

01-23-2020, 03:03 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: This whole time we're out here arguing and pointing fingers when we all know the truth at who's fault this really is:

SHL HO.

Fuck you SHL HO.

Joe tampered me once from the 2nd line on CGY to the 1st line on CGY by forcibly making me pass-first

Who do I contact about this

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

#LeeOut

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Breathing is tampering haven’t you guys learned that yet? The SHL is call of duty played on 20 sensitivity.

01-23-2020, 03:07 PMInsayne Wrote:

SHL HO.

Fuck you SHL HO.

Joe tampered me once from the 2nd line on CGY to the 1st line on CGY by forcibly making me pass-first

Who do I contact about this

The S40 Challenge Cup Banner.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page