Create Account

Response to ANA Appeal

Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers

i feel as if this is too vague of a statement
also saying "yo i finna trade for this mans" is not tampering
#hirebloosforHO2k20

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

01-23-2020, 04:00 PMHydracronis Wrote: Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers  Whalers

Trash

Donini told me to wait before going public but screw it. Here you go.

01-23-2020, 03:24 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
01-23-2020, 03:20 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Not necessarily. Ifas under 200(?) is the same cost as a rookie and a 200(?)+ is the same as a senddown, no? Or did they change it?
IFA's under 200 are 1 mil, we try to give rookies atleast 2 with the 2 mil bonus so they can get a footing

I don't have a response or comment, I just wanted to say your guys' banner looks off-centered and it's infuriatingly bothersome

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

#LEEOUT

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

01-23-2020, 04:09 PMAlexF Wrote: Donini told me to wait before going public but screw it. Here you go.

Pretty damning evidence if you ask me.

01-23-2020, 04:09 PMAlexF Wrote: Donini told me to wait before going public but screw it. Here you go.

How the fuck do I fall for this on a completely different forum

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

We need new HO

[Image: capybar22_600.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 04:27 PM by luke.)

Whalers dont know why people are doing Whalers but why not. Go Flyers

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

01-23-2020, 03:48 PMdylanjj37 Wrote:
01-23-2020, 01:35 PMBadWolf Wrote: It’s our job, however, to follow the letter of the law, have a good time, promote player retention, and overall just be good people to one another. However we do have to address the rule as it was written at the time of the infraction.

Let's check:
Does BDonini:
Follow the letter of the law? ????? (TBD)
Help people have a good time: ?? Do STL actually care that much that a player they didn't want and who still be inactive if he stayed on their team might have been tampered?
Promote player retention: ✓ He brought an inactive player back to the league. Other leagues actually give rewards for this, not punishments.
Be a good person to other people: ?? Who was he not good to? As I already said, STL didn't want Alex.

BDonini passes the test in my book.

I don't think anyone cares that Alex went to ANA, I'm ticked off at the withholding of tpe (such as smjhl mock draft claim and multiple ACs) just to dump them on his player once they signed with donini and go from 160->230ish tpe. Snake move all around

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Can't we all just get along for one day.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

01-23-2020, 04:34 PMLeppish Wrote: Can't we all just get along for one day.

:pepehug:
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 04:39 PM by FinnRhys.)

I don't know how I feel about any of this. On the one hand, I can understand how SMJHL HO came to the conclusion that this qualified as tampering per the rule as written (albeit it is poorly written). At the same time I can also see a valid argument (at least in my eyes) that if AlexF did not ask for his release from STL then it shouldn't be considered tampering because no action was caused by the communication.

The real question I have, purely out of curiosity, is if STL was asked to release him or if they decided of their own free will to release him? I will probably never know the answer but if he was released by STL of their own free will then it is an illegal signing and, arguably, nothing more. If AlexF asked them to release him then I could see a more conclusive argument for tampering.

And thus ends my foray into SHL/SMJHL judicial commenting.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]