Create Account

Awesomecakes - 1/26 x2
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 12:56 AM by Jobin.)

[Image: bGXYYjO.png]

[Image: Ob7KX6b.png]

[Image: uiX3hiL.png]

[Image: sOpwvAe.png]

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Quote:User demonstrates effective use of photoshop tools to create a quality signature. All aspects of lighting, depth, flow, color, and creativity are present within the signature. There is still room for improvement but the user now has a good understanding of sig making.

3/5 - I'm going to grade all of these together because they are similar in terms of the style and what is done in each sig. You've done a really great job getting rid of the original logo on each of the renders but here's a helpful video that I used for a quick guide on installing a different logo. Play around with the transform tool and really make it try to mirror the logo you had previously got rid of. The text is very good in these. Only thing I would suggest is moving the text a bit closer to the render itself. Also, make an effort to try to blend in the player to the background a bit more. It looks like in all of these that the player is simply just slapped onto a background. Your backgrounds are great! I believe a little blending with stocks/the paint brush tool can really help here. Also, take the time to edit each of the renders. They are all very high quality but don't be afraid to mess around in Photoshop raw specifically to give the render a little more detail and look more hq overall. I look forward to seeing your work in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions regarding graphics!

Total Payout: $750k (x4) = 3m (x2) = $6m

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]