Create Account

Rangerjase 1/26
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 08:16 AM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: moved to correct subforum (don't use 2x for this one) )

Ready for Grading? Submitting some cool sig's I spent some time on. 

[Image: HF5DIyE.jpg]

[Image: SxsQhfa.jpg]

[Image: 1DUBpVt.jpg]

[Image: dfrINec.jpg]

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

yeah this should be in weekly submissions my bad!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Moved it for you.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020, 12:39 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

All of these signatures have received the grade of 1/5, but i will use the following paragraph's to hopefully coach you towards potential improvements.
If no comments are written, then the comments in "general" address the majority of the topics.

Sig 1:
The blur tool over the player's arm is the right first step in removing current logos. a good beginner idea for positioning items is to follow the rule of thirds. With that in mind, potentially increasing the player's size on the right third, and really increasing cpt. falcon's size in the opposite third would help frame the image a little better. the font choice is small and hard to read, and the angles do not help its case.

Sig 2:

Sig 3:
The triple placement can be useful, but try fading out the second copy, and fading the third even further, to create the illusion of movement in depth (altering size can also help).

Sig 4:

general:
- the background image's need to compliment the foreground elements. it should match in color and theme, and be modified to enhance the focal point (typically the render).
- select font's that will be easier to read once exported. color and form are factors. the 2nd and 3rd sig have text with a bit of negative space and it causes a blurring effect (as this is shared at 72 dpi for the internet). sigs 1 and 4's text's color does not play well with the color and elements that it is laid over.
- having just a face in the frame to fill up a third of the composition can work in the background, but as a foreground element it can be awkward. sig 4 has the text as the main focus, and everything is framed to have topalo peering through the sky and at the text.

Total payout: $1M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History