Create Account

Parkwell 1/26 x2
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 10:24 PM by Parkwell.)

Figured I'd give my own sig a shot, check that logo work out *chef's kiss* 

[Image: wAnwihB.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2020, 10:20 AM by takethehorizon.)

Quote:User demonstrates a basic level of photoshop (or any other photo manipulation software) and has the necessary elements required in a signature. The signature includes a photo, background and text. 

1/5 - This is a great start here and you have all the elements of what needs to be in a sig. Good job on that render swap ($125k bonus). However, you can still see a bit of the islanders logo. I would mess around with the patch tool and the spot healing brush to completely get rid of the old logo you're looking to replace. Here's a quick helpful video on how to do that. Also it looks like the jersey still has the islanders colors. Try messing around with the color range tool and the color swapping brush in Photoshop. I'll link great video options here for that. Text is good, very visible and close to the render, good job. Background does a good job of creating depth and I like the lowered opacity logo as well. Definitely reach out to me or anyone on the graphics team with any questions about sig making. Looking forward to seeing your future work here as well. 

Total Payout: $250k + $125k bonus (x2) = $750k

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]