Create Account

Super Official Anonymous SHL Player Poll

Hello everyone!

I got inspired by this week's release on The Athletic of their NHL player poll, where their various writers for all of the league's team polled players throughout the NHL and shared their anonymous responses to questions about the league. Who is the best player? Who is the worst ref? Who is the most overrated player?

Thus, I've made a similar poll for the SHL, with the intent of making a similar media piece examining the responses!

None of the questions on this poll are "required" so you can answer as many or as few of the questions as you'd like. There is also a "comments" section on each question if you'd like to expand upon your answer.

The very first question is a spot to place your user name. This, too, is optional. Even if you elect to share your user name, I will not refer to you by name in my final media post, but rather by a generic relation of your status in the SHL much like the Athletic piece referred to players as "a Metropolitan division player", etc.

Here is a link to the poll!. I look forward to seeing some of the responses, and if this does well enough I might do more in the future with a different set of questions!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I love that Athletic article and love this idea..can't wait to see the writeup

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

01-23-2020, 10:55 PMBDonini Wrote: I love that Athletic article and love this idea..can't wait to see the writeup

I especially loved as a Canes fan it led to a spin-off article with our beat writer that exposed Jake Gardiner as the worst chirper on the Canes Laughing

Nikolai Evans

01-23-2020, 10:56 PMztevans Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:55 PMBDonini Wrote: I love that Athletic article and love this idea..can't wait to see the writeup

I especially loved as a Canes fan it led to a spin-off article with our beat writer that exposed Jake Gardiner as the worst chirper on the Canes  Laughing

It keeps working for Tripp Tracy...

[Image: hudson.png]

01-23-2020, 11:04 PMEricNCSU Wrote:
01-23-2020, 10:56 PMztevans Wrote: I especially loved as a Canes fan it led to a spin-off article with our beat writer that exposed Jake Gardiner as the worst chirper on the Canes  Laughing

It keeps working for Tripp Tracy...

I mean, can you put away two Mexican pizzas, three hard tacos, three soft tacos, three steak soft tacos, three beef meximelts and a burrito supreme?

Nikolai Evans

01-23-2020, 11:32 PMztevans Wrote:
01-23-2020, 11:04 PMEricNCSU Wrote: It keeps working for Tripp Tracy...

I mean, can you put away two Mexican pizzas, three hard tacos, three soft tacos, three steak soft tacos, three beef meximelts and a burrito supreme?
When I was at State, yeah I probably could. Now, hard pass.
Lord help me the last game I caught on ESPN+ Tripp was talking about his "post win Taco Bell run" and John was warning about the after effects of said trip... Oy.
Fun fact, before they redid the Student Union there was a Taco Bell on campus.

[Image: hudson.png]

Hopefully you get a lot of responses. I’d love to see the results

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

01-23-2020, 11:55 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Hopefully you get a lot of responses. I’d love to see the results

I'm already impressed with the number of responses so far, especially considering the timing of the post. Given a couple of days going into the weekend I think it'll be a pretty robust turnout.

Nikolai Evans

wheres the best inactive vote

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

also can we ban wasty from best graphics i wanna win things

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Great great poll dude.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

01-24-2020, 04:52 AMTomasnz Wrote: Great great poll dude.

I appreciate it! Very pleased that nearly 50 responses have already been submitted overnight and looking forward to seeing how many will respond in all.

Nikolai Evans

Awesome idea

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Results when

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-24-2020, 11:36 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Results when

Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to close out the poll and put something together.

Nikolai Evans