Create Account

New old Canes fan.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 11:10 PM by EricNCSU.)

Looks like there hasn't been a lot of action in this forum since last season. Talked to a few Canes fans in discord but figured I'd post here.

Long time Canes fan, new to SHL (hence the New Old Stock).

Was a student at NC State from 98-03 when the Canes came to town. Back in the days of free preseason games and $5 college nights went to dozens of games. At least 100 over 5 years. Rabid fan ever since. Got to meet the 2006 Cup winners halfway through that season. No idea what was yet to come.

[Image: hudson.png]

That's awesome, man. I'm a big fan as well. Used to live closer to Greensboro, but now I'm in SC. Got into hockey before the lockout. Was only really a canes fan at first because they were close, but that 06 season was magical.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I live in Oregon now so I'm very hockey starved but the last couple weeks there's been 3 Canes games on ESPN+, so better than nothing.

[Image: hudson.png]

Big fan here too, lived in Carolina all my life.

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]

Fayetteville Native...Go Canes!!

01-16-2021, 02:26 PMSGM Wrote: Fayetteville Native...Go Canes!!

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Dozens of us!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]