Create Account

WOLFPACK ANNOUNCEMENT

01-28-2020, 02:01 PMWasty Wrote:
01-28-2020, 01:33 PM.bojo Wrote: I like this.

My only really minor thing is maybe the stick should be the same color as the bottom text so it's a little more different than the green border around it? Idk if it'd be better or not
Probably not that green but the light grey from the fur highlights is a better color for the stick.

[Image: 9fRiBBA.png]
Needs some cleaning up on the edges but I can do that tonight with a clean sweep of errors and fuckups.

this is it chief

[Image: 3.png]

01-28-2020, 02:35 PMJSS Wrote:
01-28-2020, 02:01 PMWasty Wrote: Probably not that green but the light grey from the fur highlights is a better color for the stick.

[Image: 9fRiBBA.png]
Needs some cleaning up on the edges but I can do that tonight with a clean sweep of errors and fuckups.

this is it chief
Thanks fam

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

@Ace @hotdog
after cleanup
[Image: IX3Xj9O.png]
[Image: ckQFxsx.png]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

01-29-2020, 02:33 AMWasty Wrote: @Ace @hotdog
after cleanup
[Image: IX3Xj9O.png]
[Image: ckQFxsx.png]

#Delicious

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

V nice and logo is nice. Really digging the alt logo/jersey too!

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

logo is solid well done boys

[Image: minadsslatt.png]