Create Account

Teammate DIES in locker room?!?! (NOT CLICKBAIT)

Police were called to the scene of the Minnesota Chiefs locker room at about 1:20 in the morning after the zamboni driver working the overnight shift smelled what seemed like death from the locker room. Daniel Bischoff @dylanjj37 was found with a knife in his chest with a note saying the knife was stolen from Igor Volkov's laboratory. As the chemicals to preserve the body were being transported to the area, Daniel's body went missing. It was later revealed that Daniel faked his own death, using foul-smelling ketchup stolen from Igor's laboratory in a failed experiment. Daniel is alive and doing well. Igor Volkov denies any involvement, claiming that the lab was broken into. He displayed the security cameras of his lab as proof.

Daniel Bischoff is potentially facing ten days in jail with a $10,000 bail posted.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

It is DISGUSTING to think that you could spread such blatant lies. I am ashamed to know you.

Oh, I was there when it happened. You took out a knife and "stabbed yourself to death" and made it look convincing enough to where the police were called on you later.

You were there? Do you have proof?

Dude, the team locker room. I was in there. No further proof needed.

You might have been there but I wasn't. I see no proof.

You were. You just don't remember it because you were unconscious for most of it.

dylan would never do such a thing

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Or would he?

Dylan can't die. He still owes me $218.88 for sandwiches he ate.

01-27-2020, 05:47 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Dylan can't die.  He still owes me $218.88 for sandwiches he ate.
I PAID YOU FOR THAT! And you still owe me a skate tying.

01-27-2020, 05:59 PMTheHockeyist Wrote:
01-27-2020, 05:47 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Dylan can't die.  He still owes me $218.88 for sandwiches he ate.
I PAID YOU FOR THAT! And you still owe me a skate tying.

Fair.  See you whenever I get called up.

01-27-2020, 06:01 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
01-27-2020, 05:59 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: I PAID YOU FOR THAT! And you still owe me a skate tying.

Fair.  See you whenever I get called up.

Igor offers to meet Strom when his schedule is convenient, and maybe meet Strom prior to or just after one of his SMJHL games. He also offers that the reverse could be true, and Strom meeting Igor in Minnesota.

01-25-2020, 03:10 AMTheHockeyist Wrote: As the chemicals to preserve the body were being transported to the area, Daniel's body went missing. It was later revealed that Daniel faked his own death, using foul-smelling ketchup stolen from Igor's laboratory in a failed experiment.

Ah, no wonder they found out. You need to use goat blood, don't they teach kids nothing at Ninja School?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

01-27-2020, 06:32 PMThunfish Wrote:
01-25-2020, 03:10 AMTheHockeyist Wrote: As the chemicals to preserve the body were being transported to the area, Daniel's body went missing. It was later revealed that Daniel faked his own death, using foul-smelling ketchup stolen from Igor's laboratory in a failed experiment.

Ah, no wonder they found out. You need to use goat blood, don't they teach kids nothing at Ninja School?

Who knows!