Create Account

The Class 52 Podcast Episode 1
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 10:23 PM by _Blitz_.)

[Image: LFVbXf7.png]

The Class 52 Podcast Episode 1 - In Which There was a Draft

The Class 52 Podcast is a panel-style podcast with a rotation of  members of the S52 Draft Class talking mostly about the SHL, but just about anything is fair game. We expect to record on the last Sunday of every month moving forward, with an editing schedule that doesn't exist as concretely.

In this episode, the panel talks about the S52 Draft, what we expect out of the SHL and FHM, and what it's like being drafted after a bird.

Featuring:
Cal Labovitch (@Mutedfaith) , Danny Marston (@Capt_Blitzkrieg), Noah Nystrom (@LightningDragon), Adam Scianna (@RedCapeDiver), and Mega Tron (@"Jakub"). 

For the Graders: Please split the payout evenly between all of us.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

So just started listening and i thought there was no audio for like 30 seconds until i realized it's super super low. Had to crank my volume insanely up to have it at a normal level.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Okay. I'll see what I can do later. Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Seems to be fixed now.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 03:57 PM by Duff101.)

<3

2 confirmed kills

Couldnt tell who got it right but the third person was correct, the one who said "I think it's Beibitzhanov." You can emphasize the third syllable which I do if you want as well.

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

That mightve been me.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty