Create Account

LordBirdman x2
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 06:41 PM by LordBirdman.)

First attempt getting into Gimp, please bare with me as I try to improve.  Any Gimp users out there willing to let me ask you questions please let me know!
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Signature 1: 1/5 User demonstrates a basic level of photoshop (or any other photo manipulation software) and has the necessary elements required in a signature. The signature includes a photo, background and text. 250k

Not a bad first attempt, you hit everything required. Background, added a logo on, text, cut out. Not much more you can ask out of GIMP. Of course if you pick up photoshop it'll greatly improve your results especially after a few tutorials.

Signature 2: 2/5 User demonstrates a baseline knowledge of the tools within photoshop and shows some understanding of lighting, depth, flow, and other artistic elements. User has shown they have surpassed the beginning levels of photoshop. 500k

Better choice of render in my opinion, looks like you also colored in the jersey and the logo looks good for a start. Some artistic elements added and now you're at a 2/5. Hope to see you make more and develop.

Payout: $750k x2 = $1.5m

Anthony Archer - S49 12th Overall
1x IIHF Silver Medalist (S51)
2x WJC Gold Medalist (S48, S49)
2x Four Star Cup Finalist (S48, S50)
SMJHL: 42G 40A 82P 304HIT // SHL: 17G 17A 34P 326HIT

[Image: AA42.png]