Create Account

RainDelay 1/26 (x2)
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020, 11:35 PM by RainDelay.)

[Image: x1IZ0cz.png]
[Image: cfy87fI.png]
[Image: XNp12dz.png]
[Image: 3Gb02GO.png]

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Thanks!

[Image: joedacious.gif]

01-26-2020, 11:43 PMjoedacious Wrote: Thanks!

You got it! :D

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Sigs 1-4: 3/5
I'll go ahead and grade these together since they're all so similar. The biggest knock for me is the quality of the render. In each of your sigs, the render is very low quality and looks blurry, which always takes away from the final product. That being said, I like your jersey changes, they're pretty well done. Another note is the light stock you used. You used the same stock on the four images, but to me it's way too pronounced. It almost looks like it was done as an afterthought and placed on top of everything at the end (Besides the Simpson one).

As a little tip, I think the size of the sigs are too big. Working with something big makes it so there is a lot more space to fill, and sometimes that doesn't help. It can also make it difficult to work with the render, and could also be the reason the renders are low quality, if you're stretching them out too much. I like the idea for the logo as the background, I just think if you worked on a smaller canvas, you'd likely have crisper looking sigs.

[b]Total Payout: 3,000,000 x2 = 6,000,000[/url]

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Arbitrated Scores:
1: 3/5
2: 3/5
3: 3/5

Total Awarded: $0
The "low resolution" complaint is semi-valid. the best example is sig 1. the background image and foreground text have sharp/crisp lines, and the middle has softer edges, making it appear out of focus. this is easier to hide a smaller size.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History