Create Account

S51 SHL Awards Show

Man the awards committee has always been holding me back by never voting for me, i'm probably going to finish 3rd here despite putting up that historic season of being first player to lead league in shots and hits and destroying teams. I won the 2 way trophy in the SMJHL and got nom'd for MVP but USA forgot to pick me in WJC. Then after scoring the same number of points as Flacko in my rookie season, but with more hits than all Jesster noms combined I didn't get a nod for a nom or all rookie team. It was also unanimous so nobody votes for me, BIAS AGAINST JODAN! Then USA kept pinning me to the 4th line even though i've been good, we finally started getting gold with my role increasing. I never got any noms before and this was my final prime meat horse season but oh well, pretty sure Tony wins this even though i'm the :goat: here since awards committee hates me.

Wait what I won :cellyotter: :dannycc2: :cc2:

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

01-27-2020, 07:07 PMBaelor Swift Wrote:
01-27-2020, 07:04 PMluketd Wrote: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER
Sad

why you make me sad

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

01-27-2020, 07:08 PMBoomcheck Wrote: Man the awards committee has always been holding me back by never voting for me, i'm probably going to finish 3rd here despite putting up that historic season of being first player to lead league in shots and hits and destroying teams. I won the 2 way trophy in the SMJHL and got nom'd for MVP but USA forgot to pick me in WJC. Then after scoring the same number of points as Flacko in my rookie season, but with more hits than all Jesster noms combined I didn't get a nod for a nom or all rookie team. It was also unanimous so nobody votes for me, BIAS AGAINST JODAN! Then USA kept pinning me to the 4th line even though i've been good, we finally started getting gold with my role increasing. I never got any noms before and this was my final prime meat horse season but oh well, pretty sure Tony wins this even though i'm the :goat: here since awards committee hates me.

Wait what I won :cellyotter: :dannycc2: :cc2:

Don't get too far ahead of yourself bud.

They're only doing this to divert attention away from their next corrupt act.

STAY WOKE

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Now we have some of the league's top young players nominated for the Aidan Richan Trophy, awarded to the league's Most Improved Player

The three nominees are...

Corey Kennedy syndicate @SDCore
Josef Kubinec Renegades @Leoben
Ola Wagstrom Wolfpack @StamkosFan

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761156f43bd1a066131bf6...=giphy.gif]

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Thanks to a season that saw this player breaking out and establishing himself as a premier player in the SHL, the Aidan Richan Trophy  is awarded to.....

syndicateCorey Kennedy, Chicago Syndicate defensemansyndicate

@SDCore

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

HEY LOOK MOM I WON SOMETHING... I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY, MY MOM, MY DIRECTOR FOR ALWAYS BELIEVING IN ME...

for real tho, thanks for this. hopefully i don't screw it up this season.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

#assclapsforbojo

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

And now we are reaching the final player trophy, the Anton Razov Trophy for the SHL Playoff MVP

Dank Boija Steelhawks @Snussu
Geezus Kryyst Steelhawks @Narconis
Tony Pepperoni Blizzard @"TommySalami"

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

And in a decision that should surprise absolutely nobody thanks to a dominant post-season performance that culminated in a champiosnhip win, the Anton Razov Trophy  is awarded to.....

SteelhawksGeezus Kryyst, Hamilton Steelhawks GoaltenderSteelhawks

@Narconis

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

Next up is the Lance Uppercut Trophy, awarded to the SHL's top GM duo.

@JayWhy & @"luketd" Rage
@JKortesi81 & @TheDangaZone Specters
@Velevra & @O4L syndicate

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

"It is with great honor that I, Cameron Carter the II, accept this award on behalf of myself and the Church of CC2. It has been a long and arduous journey with many bumps along the road I have walked across in my bare feet. I want to thank the awards committee for voting for me here as I finally pull through with my first ever Dar nomination and win. Want to thank karlssens, cptrella and efiug for voting me in as the Dar nominee since I know it might not have been easy to support a decision for a player like me that has been difficult to deal with and the constant attacks I made on Edmonton legend Teddy Cuddles and shots at WKP. I want to thank voter Baelor Swift for also voting for me after attacking him on his ideology in Minnesota and how I believed they weren't good. I want to thank the boats in Romanes, Frith and Tomas for voting me in after hearing me complain and argue for the past 5 seasons each off-season about how I should win the Dar, Mexico and Razov even if I don't make the playoffs. I want to thank my pet goat Jodan who has gone missing a few seasons back at another awards show. I want to thank my teammates of Anchorage, Manhattan, Tampa Bay and Hamilton for helping develop me and my talents. A big thank you to Chicago management and teammates for supporting me and giving me a contract that I felt comfortable with. I often complain there about my role and situation but thy have treated me kindly and accommodated me when required. It's one of the few places where I feel accepted as one of the best players in the league and I am proud to have won this wearing a Syndicate jersey, now I can use that player option next season and ask for 10x10 now that I got the Dar trophy. A salute to my followers of CC2ology and I look forward to adding more trophies to my collection. Thank you. " - Cameron Carter II, the michael jodan of hockey

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

This award was a long time coming for a GM tandem that has slowly built a contender, our well-deserved winners of the Lance Uppercut Trophy is.....

syndicate@Velevra & @O4L, General Managers of the Chicago Syndicatesyndicate

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate syndicate

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

And now we have the Joe McKeil Trophy, awarded to the SHL's best coach.

@JKortesi81 & @TheDangaZone Specters
@Keygan & @"TommySalami" Blizzard
@Velevra & @O4L syndicate

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS