Create Account

S51 SHL Awards Show

I knew I wanted Tony to be better than Tommy but I never could have dreamed of a season like this! Thanks to the awards committee for their votes and congratulations to all the other winners!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-27-2020, 07:58 PMTommySalami Wrote: I knew I wanted Tony to be better than Tommy but I never could have dreamed of a season like this! Thanks to the awards committee for their votes and congratulations to all the other winners!

Congrats tasty meat boy!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Specters: *Casually wins Presidents cup, locks 5th straight Playoff appearance...crickets*
syndicate: *Finally does something other than lose...here's the Lance Uppercut*

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Congratulations to all the award winners!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Oh damn, Chicago coming up big at the awards!

Congrats to Boomcheck! You took a chance when you signed with us and I’m really happy that you finally got your well-deserved Dar.

Congrats SD on your breakout season! I’m super excited to see you continue putting up big numbers and be an amazing franchise defenseman for us.

I’m honoured to win the GM award, especially when there are so many amazing GMs in this league who work really hard and also deserve it. This award really is a testament to all the wonderful people we have on Chicago who help out when it comes to scouting, line suggestions, and just earning TPE. So thank you to everyone on the Syndicate and thank you for the recognition SHL!

Cheers

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

01-27-2020, 07:26 PMBoomcheck Wrote: "It is with great honor that I, Cameron Carter the II, accept this award on behalf of myself and the Church of CC2. It has been a long and arduous journey with many bumps along the road I have walked across in my bare feet. I want to thank the awards committee for voting for me here as I finally pull through with my first ever Dar nomination and win. Want to thank karlssens, cptrella and efiug for voting me in as the Dar nominee since I know it might not have been easy to support a decision for a player like me that has been difficult to deal with and the constant attacks I made on Edmonton legend Teddy Cuddles and shots at WKP. I want to thank voter Baelor Swift for also voting for me after attacking him on his ideology in Minnesota and how I believed they weren't good. I want to thank the boats in Romanes, Frith and Tomas for voting me in after hearing me complain and argue for the past 5 seasons each off-season about how I should win the Dar, Mexico and Razov even if I don't make the playoffs. I want to thank my pet goat Jodan who has gone missing a few seasons back at another awards show. I want to thank my teammates of Anchorage, Manhattan, Tampa Bay and Hamilton for helping develop me and my talents. A big thank you to Chicago management and teammates for supporting me and giving me a contract that I felt comfortable with. I often complain there about my role and situation but thy have treated me kindly and accommodated me when required. It's one of the few places where I feel accepted as one of the best players in the league and I am proud to have won this wearing a Syndicate jersey, now I can use that player option next season and ask for 10x10 now that I got the Dar trophy. A salute to my followers of CC2ology and I look forward to adding more trophies to my collection. Thank you. " - Cameron Carter II, the michael jodan of hockey
No hard feeling homie, you deserved it. Enjoy the win!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

01-27-2020, 07:26 PMBoomcheck Wrote: "It is with great honor that I, Cameron Carter the II, accept this award on behalf of myself and the Church of CC2. It has been a long and arduous journey with many bumps along the road I have walked across in my bare feet. I want to thank the awards committee for voting for me here as I finally pull through with my first ever Dar nomination and win. Want to thank karlssens, cptrella and efiug for voting me in as the Dar nominee since I know it might not have been easy to support a decision for a player like me that has been difficult to deal with and the constant attacks I made on Edmonton legend Teddy Cuddles and shots at WKP. I want to thank voter Baelor Swift for also voting for me after attacking him on his ideology in Minnesota and how I believed they weren't good. I want to thank the boats in Romanes, Frith and Tomas for voting me in after hearing me complain and argue for the past 5 seasons each off-season about how I should win the Dar, Mexico and Razov even if I don't make the playoffs. I want to thank my pet goat Jodan who has gone missing a few seasons back at another awards show. I want to thank my teammates of Anchorage, Manhattan, Tampa Bay and Hamilton for helping develop me and my talents. A big thank you to Chicago management and teammates for supporting me and giving me a contract that I felt comfortable with. I often complain there about my role and situation but thy have treated me kindly and accommodated me when required. It's one of the few places where I feel accepted as one of the best players in the league and I am proud to have won this wearing a Syndicate jersey, now I can use that player option next season and ask for 10x10 now that I got the Dar trophy. A salute to my followers of CC2ology and I look forward to adding more trophies to my collection. Thank you. " - Cameron Carter II, the michael jodan of hockey

Shed a tear at this, probably top ten shl moment

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-27-2020, 06:48 PMSDCore Wrote: I was just happy to be nominated. Congrats @ErM

Thanks man! You had a great season!

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

01-27-2020, 06:33 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Next, we will start with the committee selections. First up, we will have the top award... the Ron Mexico Trophy for the SHL MVP

Our nominees are...

Tony Pepperoni Blizzard @"TommySalami"
Tor Tuck Blizzard @ErM
Nicholas Williams Specters @Nictox

Honored to be nominated.

01-27-2020, 06:47 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: In another unanimous decision, the Season 51 Scott Stevens Trophy is awarded to.....

BlizzardTor Tuck of the Edmonton Blizzard!Blizzard

@ErM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3482133]