Create Account

Zomp 2/2
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020, 12:27 AM by Zomp.)

First signatures that I've ever tried to make. I haven't really used Photoshop in years, so I'm still learning more things for future ones! Smile
[Image: yOQDYwH.jpg]

[Image: fWLLUc6.jpg]

Hi Zomp, thank you for your submissions. This is the first time that signatures have been graded as a panel. Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

Sig 1: 1.5 / 5 - $375K
Sig 2: 1.5 / 5 - $375K

Total Payout - $750K

Comments:
Work on your spacing and composing, so that the artboard/frame is better utilized. Having the jersey change helps it slightly, but outside of that, there aren't many elements done. Try different sized canvases so that you don’t feel forced to fill in empty spaces with text; see what feels natural.

1: Graphic is pretty kept to the bare essentials. Work on adding complexity and flow. Better software will assist this if you can. Typeface doesn't enhance the signature at all [all graders mentioned the text]. the dimensions of the render are stretched in a way that looks unnatural. the signature looks good and the color swap effort is noted.

2: Improves on the complexity and flow of the first signature. The red flare seems out of place, as the background fire is not too bright. Swap and mask look good, render lighting needs to be enhanced. blending the render into the background element would help add depth. Good effort with the logo and trying to add some layering.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]