Create Account

LarksTongue 2/2 (First Submission)

First attempt at a signature and at using Photoshop (don't expect Wast or ToeDragon level here) not sure if this is 2X or not.

[Image: lQKahs7.png]

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Hi LT, thank you for your submission. This is the first time that signatures have been graded as a panel. Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

Sig 1: 1/5 - $250K (first submission bonus x2)

Total Payout - $500K

Comments:
“I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite Sig on the Citadel.”

Not really sure what to make of this one, but the quality is very low, the sig is extremely dark, and the render is too small. I don't know what those logos on the left-hand side are, but they just sit there and don't bring anything extra to the sig. There needs to be more stock work and some lighting at least to have it look a little better. The text is also not legible, I almost missed it the first time I looked at it.

Needs to bring the elements of the sig together more (render is a little small too and text very hard to read, I don't understand the random logos).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]