Create Account

LordBirdman 2/2
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 03:14 PM by LordBirdman.)

I submitted my first sigs during a 2x week, so can this count as a 2x first submission bonus?

Bit the bullet and got photoshop and happy with the amount of youtube and resources out there.  Second attempt at a Sven sig.

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020, 05:15 PM by Carpy48.)

The graphics department used a new system to grade your submission(s). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

I'll give a slight bonus due to the jersey change, but outside of that, this just hits the bare minimum required to get a grade (render, background and text).
Great improvement from last submission. Has more artistic elements, cut, background and a styled text. Keep up the good work. I recommend your next step for your next submission to create a more custom text or background (or both).

Good improvement on your first post. The render placement looks kind of like he's floating near a mountain, if the skate bottom goes over the bottom edge, this issue is helped a little. The monochromatic look is cool, but make sure that your elements match in color range, the mountains have much more contrast than the render, when realistically it should be the other way around (tweak the render lighting with levels or curves).

Pull everything in tighter. Your entire render doesn't need to be in frame. Your text can also overlap your render. Make the most of your space, filling it with the render and text.
The mountains look more like the focal point here than your render. Move your render more towards the center next time and have the text closer to the render. Don't be afraid to add some brushing effects onto the render and use lighting to bring even more attention to the render.

1.5/5

Total: 375k x2 (1st submission) = 750k

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]