Create Account

Escape from Tarkov

02-24-2020, 05:23 AMMayuu Wrote:
02-23-2020, 07:37 PMスウェグキング Wrote: So i did, but servers were poo there for a while, Got a scav run in now tho and spawned with a para cord, lmfao i got the fuck outta there in 4:42

Haha that's the spirit!

As you play the gear fear will vanish. Especially as you see guns more and more.
One thing that might get you over it is that unless you run a high-end gun the ammo will be worth more then your gun in most cases.
A decent AK-74N will cost you about 70-90k to build on a budget. 90 545 BS will cost roughly the same.
My advice for getting rid of gear fear is to simply take your highest value gun and press discard. Everything you have in the game is borrowed and you will lose it, if not to combat, you will to a wipe.

Also if you haven't yet started on quest I'd advice you to. Unlocking higher level vendors will make gun building and getting level 4 armor way easier!

Yeah i got my workbench and shit now, need to do doe quests but now that i tried out Reserve, Customs seem like shit lmfao

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

03-01-2020, 02:43 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
02-24-2020, 05:23 AMMayuu Wrote: Haha that's the spirit!

As you play the gear fear will vanish. Especially as you see guns more and more.
One thing that might get you over it is that unless you run a high-end gun the ammo will be worth more then your gun in most cases.
A decent AK-74N will cost you about 70-90k to build on a budget. 90 545 BS will cost roughly the same.
My advice for getting rid of gear fear is to simply take your highest value gun and press discard. Everything you have in the game is borrowed and you will lose it, if not to combat, you will to a wipe.

Also if you haven't yet started on quest I'd advice you to. Unlocking higher level vendors will make gun building and getting level 4 armor way easier!

Yeah i got my workbench and shit now, need to do doe quests but now that i tried out Reserve, Customs seem like shit lmfao

Reserve my favortie map atm. Very versatile and loads of loot everywhere.
I've done a reserve money run guide and a "guide" for rattin reserve. Last video i'm not really that proud of though

RETIRED

03-01-2020, 05:29 PMMayuu Wrote:
03-01-2020, 02:43 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Yeah i got my workbench and shit now, need to do doe quests but now that i tried out Reserve, Customs seem like shit lmfao

Reserve my favortie map atm. Very versatile and loads of loot everywhere.
I've done a reserve money run guide and a "guide" for rattin reserve. Last video i'm not really that proud of though

For sure, customs feels so annoying that you have to run around half the map to get anywhere, especially without the shortcut key. I had a guy camp the heatpipe exit for me but he messed up and started coming for me. I duked him though by laying down in the tall grass in the hills and when i heard him run away a couple minutes later i got out safely with my big boy battery, so that alone got me like 250k :D

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

03-01-2020, 05:52 PMスウェグキング Wrote:
03-01-2020, 05:29 PMMayuu Wrote: Reserve my favortie map atm. Very versatile and loads of loot everywhere.

For sure, customs feels so annoying that you have to run around half the map to get anywhere, especially without the shortcut key. I had a guy camp the heatpipe exit for me but he messed up and started coming for me. I duked him though by laying down in the tall grass in the hills and when i heard him run away a couple minutes later i got out safely with my big boy battery, so that alone got me like 250k :D

nice man, reserve is the way to go for money!
I've been getting greedier and greedier as time goes though. Usually losing it all instead Tongue

RETIRED

Made this video to help out newer players!

RETIRED